Reviews for The Fall
andjelija.nenic chapter 29 . 8/25
IAMASCANDALLOVER chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
Never read the first installment of this story and finally did..OMGOD that was brilliant...And now this sequel...Connie...WOW talk about FF writing greatness...DO any of those idiots calling themselves writers want further proof of who is the true writing talents?
Coralsue3 chapter 6 . 5/12/2018
I was crying reading this. I hope they find Liv safe and sound and soon!
Coralsue3 chapter 4 . 5/12/2018
Oh wow I’m
So scared for Maya and Liv! I hope with the team’s help Fitz will be able to find them!
Coralsue3 chapter 2 . 5/11/2018
I hope they’re ok. I hope Fitz rescues them.
hesaidkeepreading chapter 38 . 2/16/2018
this. was excellent writing. Your use of vocabulary, pov's, and intricate narrative were like reading a great novel. You wove in and out of their past struggles, new challenges, and their commitment of acceptance & doing better. The sweet, pRECIous relationship with Maya was a joy. one of the most excellently written fanfics, more like a novel. especially appreciated as I'm reading what could have been been as we round epidode 4 I think, in this crazy Scramble of season 7! thank you.
Emma chapter 38 . 12/21/2016
First of all, thank you so much for writing this story. After all these years, I came back to read the story again from The Flight and the sequel, The Fall. I am amazed at how many similarities there are with the actual show and these stories and yet you wrote these stories way back when. Maybe the show's writers had been reading your stories and gleaned some inspiration from them. It would have been great if they just followed the course of your story rather than inflicting their storyline of B613 bullshit and of giving more relevance to secondary characters like Joke and Mellie and too much of PapaPope. I sincerely hope you will get back to writing fanfics again, your writing is sorely missed. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and giving so much reading pleasure exploring the lives of Olitz. Merry Christmas and be well!
Bujuman chapter 38 . 9/11/2016
Reading this for the first time, and I'm blown away by your creative mind, I had to constantly check the dates to make sure your ideas were original. I know you do not own Scandal, but they totally took ALL your ideas and fucked them up, your version is way better and more realistic than that bullshit they have on tv. Congrats you're on of the best if not the best.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2016
I hope Liv gets pregnant so Fitz can enjoy and they bond more
Fedex57724 chapter 38 . 3/25/2016
This should not be the end. You should show how they become a powerful couple the last year in the White House and how Jerry and his dad develop a plan for his political career and the love of jerry's life is black. Very good story great writing of the ssx scenes
Emma chapter 38 . 1/14/2016
You must be the writer that got away:) Your story, Flight and Fall are the best I had read and now going into S5 midway of the show, I can not help but think that someone in the writers' room had been stalking your stories. A lot of your scenarios told before S4-5 are now playing up, Mellie as senator, divorce, Liv's kidnapping to name a few. They should have just followed your outline and made a few embellishments so they could have come up with a more plausible story and discarded B613 bullshit, Joke, PapaPope to name a few. You should have been hired by the showrunner to be one of the writers and the general watching public would have been behind the show 100%. Things Could have Been Great! It was a wasted opportunity to have a very compelling show for two seasons, ahead of its time, ahead of the pack and end up what it is now with dwindling viewership due to unbelievable story lines and slut shaming of the lead, who, by the way, is a great actor and the best of her lot. I had read a lot of fanfics and yours is the top of the pick. Please come back to writing. You are sorely missed. Thanks a lot.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
if only it was lyk that
Coralsue3 chapter 38 . 9/27/2015
Awhh I hate to end this story! So well written. And with everything that has happened on Scandal since you wrote this, I have to wonder if SR or her minions read this too. Anyway, great job. I hope you write more stories. Thanks!
Coralsue3 chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
I know I found this story late but I love it. And after just watching the Season 5 premier I can't help but wonder if Shonda read your fanfic. So many similarities. The kidnapping. Starting a war with a foreign country. Filing for divorce finally. Anyway great job thanks!
KikiOnHiatus chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
So, I'm reading this story again. Haha. Gahhh. Love it!