Reviews for Alternative Dawn
wonderful story
staganddoepatronus chapter 7 . 6/3
2017
JustAReader248 chapter 7 . 5/4
I love this wish you'd update or even write some more Harry Twilight crossovers
kirahunter chapter 7 . 4/17
I quite enjoyed the story, I'm sad that you have decided to just discontinue with it. I would've loved to see the interactions between the master of death and the God of war. Like most of your stories that I have read you have created a rich canvas for the story to unfold upon. Henry's character is still close enough to the original Harry that it is completely believable. Normally I don't like crossovers mainly because I find that they tend not to be very true to the original characters personalities. You have managed to blend the twilight characters as well as the Harry Potter characters very well that's making it a believable story. You give enough of each story's backstory that they interweave beautifully.
Lady Jewels
MajorJasperSolider chapter 1 . 4/16
I have read this before and I'm just sad it stopped updating
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 7 . 3/8
What will happen next time
evasamui14 chapter 7 . 1/13
oh nooooo, that's cruel to do this (TT)
like your story, hope you're going to update soondon't give up
Charlesincharge3 chapter 7 . 12/18/2021
NEED MORE
Lily.Lizalde chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
I wish this wasn’t discontinued. It was really good. I would’ve really loved to know what happened
Anastasia Del Valle06 chapter 7 . 10/30/2021
Voy a hacer como que es un final abierto, me conviene.
Jayme28 chapter 7 . 10/29/2021
I can understand that works of art such as this requires assistance from the muses, but please don't abandon this story. I really really want to know how it ends.
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
If this is discontinued, is it up for adoption?
Zerothesilverninetailedfox chapter 7 . 8/5/2021
can't wait for the next chapter great work.
The Katanna Twins chapter 7 . 7/3/2021
I'm actually really disappointed that this one has been discontinued. I do so love several of your stories, this one joining the list, but I understand that you can't force the inspiration when it's left you. I love Jasper/Harry and there really are not enough of them. Even so, thank you for at least leaving this up for readers. I've seen far too many good stories be deleted when each piece could provide enjoyment or inspiration for another.

~Ryu
Perlz chapter 4 . 6/10/2021
Oh..poor Harry! I wish Carlisle had reassured him more. Tell him that he missed Harry the whole time and that he never replaced him. Carlisle moved on but harry was in pain forever.