Reviews for Alternative Dawn
Estriella chapter 6 . 10/15
I like Benjamin. I regret that he was not better shown in the book. I gladly przeczytałabym Benjamin x Harry. But this is just my observation, heh. I can not wait to fight with the Volturi.
Emilia01love chapter 6 . 10/14
Please update soon, I love this story and I really want to know if Harry will stay with the Cullen's and if he will ever find his mate.
PS: your stories are amazing!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 10/4
I think harry should mate with one of the wolves maybe Paul.
NightshadeDreams chapter 6 . 9/10
I hope your still continuing this its really good
Lady Cassiopea Malfoy chapter 5 . 9/3
Scarlett chapter 6 . 9/1
Por favor actualiza pronto, me encanto el fic y necesito más!
Lulumo chapter 6 . 8/31
Eh, I kinda hope there won't be pairings since to me Gen fic is always better, the plot is better without all the drama and mushy mushy 'let's forget the plot, cuz romance is lot more fluffy' ... if there is romance please let it happen in background or last chapter and then he could have a wolf mate or something since Sirius was Grimm and Lupin wolf, he must like them right...
Oh and I didn't want Harry to stay here with Cullen's, but just come time to time see them, since to me Harry is more 'boss/Alpha' guy with his own family with him as the head and not under someone else. not even his 'father'. Children tend to go away and have their own life when they grow up.
RavenBensonRoth chapter 1 . 8/29
I would love for you to update this story as I would like to go d out what happens next
j'aime harry/benjamin :)
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 6 . 7/20
please continue this
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 7/17
please don't forget this story among all of your others.
lol798 chapter 6 . 7/15
Very good. Please continue
POTC misty potter temple chapter 6 . 7/8
I'm not usually a twilight fan but this is funny and brill at same time lol
Xx56 chapter 6 . 6/24
whyyyyyyyy~?! (wails desperately)

just when it comes to the good part?! you just had to cut it!