Reviews for Alternative Dawn
Melly2014 chapter 5 . 4/21
Hope you update soon!
kitkat9792 chapter 5 . 1/18
I just realized you never continued this. Is there no hope of finishing this story?
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 1/16
Love the story update when u can
Psyka chapter 5 . 1/15
Wow
Nagilover4ever chapter 5 . 1/9
Love it. Update soon.
Vivianne95 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Updates Please!
mickysango chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I would really love for you to wirk on this stiry more! I fallow and mhave read almost all your HP stories! And this one is a great twist
carisa.bruderer chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
What about Maggie?
silentnight00 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I love this story. It's been so long since you updated, but I hope you continue. I like the idea of a Harry/Marcus pairing. Severus and Alistair could work out maybe...?
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Oh noo! No more chapters! And this was such an interesting one! I wanted to see the Epic Battle and find out who Harry would be paired with... At first I thought it would be Carlilse but then thought maybe Benjamin and now I don't have any guesses. Even though this is a year old I really hope you give it a final chapter and it's fans closure.
bella cullen the original chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Its been a long time since you have updated this story... How about Marcus and Harry pair? Hope you will update this soon...
Caroline chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Are you considering uploading more of this story, I would be very interested in reading it as it's been good so far. Thank-you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Perhaps Severus/ Alistair? And Harry/one of the guard? maybe An original character that Harry met while saving sev?
POTC misty potter temple chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Damn no don't end here pls
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 10/19/2014