Reviews for Alternative Dawn
jesskalynn4 chapter 6 . 12h
I LOVE this. Please oh please update again soon.
Black Fox34 chapter 6 . 10/2
I have no idea if your still writing on this story or not, but it would be a delight to know exactally what has happened. To know how Harry deals with everything. Please update if its in the future.
Ariesp19 chapter 6 . 9/21
Maybe him and sev?
prisci chapter 6 . 9/20
hola saludos porfa continua la historia
Jojo chapter 6 . 9/6
Awesome story, please update
avidreader28 chapter 6 . 8/23
I'm obsessed with this. I love this so much! You're an amazing author (I've read some of your other works). I really hope you update soon!
OhMerlin27 chapter 6 . 8/4
I loved it. If you don't want to continue with it can I maybe continue it?
ManyGamePlayer chapter 6 . 7/27
I have enjoyed reading this story, and I'm happy to have done so! Hope to see more soon! ;)
Dramamomma19 chapter 6 . 7/12
OMG I love this. Please tell me you are still updating this story. If you not I beg of you to do so very soon. Please let me know as soon as you get this.
917brat chapter 6 . 7/10
this is really and amazing story that is really addicting so please keep this up.
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 7/2
Fun development for a new chapter! I'm very much looking forward to what happens next. What will Harry say/do next to piss them off? Will anyone join in to help out? :)
Tinshaw chapter 6 . 6/30
Please bind Chelsea, someone else can kill her for what she has done. Marcus should know about the death of his wife.
Zyenna chapter 6 . 6/26
I freaking love this! I can't wait till the Volturi snap and when Harry tells Marcus about his wife. This is going to be interesting!
This is awesome
My Alternate Reality chapter 6 . 6/15
Harry at his best, pissing off authority figures! Love it!