Reviews for Alternative Dawn
ManyGamePlayer chapter 6 . 7/27
I have enjoyed reading this story, and I'm happy to have done so! Hope to see more soon! ;)
Dramamomma19 chapter 6 . 7/12
OMG I love this. Please tell me you are still updating this story. If you not I beg of you to do so very soon. Please let me know as soon as you get this.
917brat chapter 6 . 7/10
this is really and amazing story that is really addicting so please keep this up.
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 7/2
Fun development for a new chapter! I'm very much looking forward to what happens next. What will Harry say/do next to piss them off? Will anyone join in to help out? :)
Tinshaw chapter 6 . 6/30
Please bind Chelsea, someone else can kill her for what she has done. Marcus should know about the death of his wife.
Zyenna chapter 6 . 6/26
I freaking love this! I can't wait till the Volturi snap and when Harry tells Marcus about his wife. This is going to be interesting!
This is awesome
My Alternate Reality chapter 6 . 6/15
Harry at his best, pissing off authority figures! Love it!
je vois bien harry avec alistair ! ou benjamin !
ou les deux ! harry, alistair et benjamin ! un trio :)
la suite est quand ?
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 6/13
more please faster updates and I would love to see Severus join with Harry as Harrys soul mate I believe they would make a great pair. Also I would love to see Harry and Severus move to forks to be close to the cullins . thank you
elise caester chapter 5 . 6/12
hey i already reviwed in chapter 6 but i want to do it again clearly

you could do many pairings
-like marcus and harry
-or harry with alice and jasper
-or you could wait and make an oc meet harry like bella met edward after all of this is resolved and harry is part of the family properly

i think harry would tell marcus what aro did cause he hates traitors and yes i think he will directly or indirectly kill chelsea he hates being manipulated and she is willingly doing so to others
maybe destroy the corrupt and make a new government with a council to keep track of the vampires
No I'm Sirius chapter 4 . 6/7
I love LOVE this story!
No I'm Sirius chapter 1 . 6/7
Omg this is fantastic! Great start!
SpottedCow chapter 6 . 6/6
So much potential for plot twists, I leave that up to your capable hands... as far as pairings go, I'm not anti-Alistair at all if that's your choice, but in the wake of possible Chelsea-death it opens up former Volturi members who can be "awakened" from whatever forced loyalty forced their personalities to become... Demetri... Alec... oooh, Marcus deciding to live but that he could never be mated to another woman *wink* ... maybe even with the loss of Chelsea's bonds there's a shuffling of mates? Alice could suddenly "see" herself with a former Volturi who's false bonds had confused her gift ultimately freeing up the dashing Jasper (yes its a long way to get to the southern stud) or on the non-Volturi related route, yet still southern: Conveniently having Peter show up in the next chapter without Charlotte...

Sorry I got carried away.. whatever your choices I as always remain an eager audience
adenoide chapter 6 . 5/30
Harry safe the world from Voldy, maybe he could destroy the volturi because they lie all the time.