Reviews for Alternative Dawn
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 1 . 9/25
If this is discontinued, is it up for adoption?
Zerothesilverninetailedfox chapter 7 . 8/5
can't wait for the next chapter great work.
The Katanna Twins chapter 7 . 7/3
I'm actually really disappointed that this one has been discontinued. I do so love several of your stories, this one joining the list, but I understand that you can't force the inspiration when it's left you. I love Jasper/Harry and there really are not enough of them. Even so, thank you for at least leaving this up for readers. I've seen far too many good stories be deleted when each piece could provide enjoyment or inspiration for another.

~Ryu
Perlz chapter 4 . 6/10
Oh..poor Harry! I wish Carlisle had reassured him more. Tell him that he missed Harry the whole time and that he never replaced him. Carlisle moved on but harry was in pain forever.
Yile chapter 1 . 6/10
Hmm.
The volturi left the family alone for centuries. They are attacking now cuz of renesmee...though of course one always wants to reassure a child.
OhMerlin27 chapter 5 . 4/28
This is such a good story! Sorry to see that it's been discontinued.
kbnsr chapter 6 . 4/13
Also, it'd be super cool if Alice's mate was Benjamin and Tia. A triad that's not full focus of the story yet we get to keep Benjamin around! I felt like Harry and he really got on together. Plus between Harry and Severus they've got to be able to find a more convenient blood supply. Maybe the blood replenishing potion or a new potion/charm, stuff like blood pops or just plain opening a chain of blood donation sites for 'research' and skimming off the top lol
kbnsr chapter 7 . 4/13
wow, this has got to be one of your best stories! A really strong start, I love it when Harry is a BAMF :D I know it's discontinued but I do hope one day you'll gain new inspiration to continue this story. Just imagine how much there is to explore in Harry teaching them about magic while they all get to know each other and grow closer, I'm sure he's learned a lot since his memories returned even if he acts humble, as he did when they asked about the potion. On the other hand, with the Cullens and Jasper at his back, Harry might gain the confidence to slowly return to the American Wizarding World, imagine how much happier they'd all be able to live their lives instead of the continued torture of going through high school again and again. Plus they're still so many questions left such as why did Harry go back for the stone, did he still have it and does he use it? Does he have the Elder Wand and Cloak? Does he have a bunch of Black and Potter properties Esme would love to revitalize with him? Could he bring changes to the wizarding/vampire world from the shadows like Carlisle believes?
Kudos to you!
PharaohsMagician chapter 7 . 4/3
Ra, this is such an amazing story! I was completely enthralled by it. I do hope there’s more to come in the future. Either of the possibilities you presented at the end would be marvelous. I am sure my twin will love this as much as I do. You’re an amazing author. I’ve read others of your works and I intend to read more.
MidlightPrincess chapter 7 . 3/6
This story is reallyyyy good. I love the Harry here and I am excited about how Jasper reacts. I hope Alice finds her mate too so she isn’t a problem.
I know the story says discontinued but I do hope that one day you continue with it. I’ve read a lot of your amazing stories and I know this one would turn out awesome. Plus I need more stories with the Jasper x Harry pairing. Edward x Harry is awesome but I’m also really into Jasper x Harry.
Please update, I love it
CerealPurposes chapter 7 . 2/5
I know it’s been years but this cliffhanger!
Rebe Marauder chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
Me está gustando mucho la historia. Ojalá la continuaras. Pero entiendo cuando la musa te abandona. Tengo tantas ideas...
jhaenox chapter 7 . 11/20/2020
Nicely done. The bond Harry has with Carlisle is so precious. Didn't expect his mate would be Jasper though.
leannejames000 chapter 7 . 10/8/2020