Reviews for Alternative Dawn
ryu akai chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
update soon please!
i love this history!
jasper x harry! more this pair
... .world magic! in usa!
Charlie0925 chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Gosh, I am LOVE, LOVE, LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC and sooooo happy that it's a Jasper & Harry pairing! I truly, truly cannot wait to read more of this awesomeness and dearly hope that they move to the magical world as repeating high school over and over again is tedious to say the least! ;o)
Mystalis chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
I hope to read the suite shortly
Hang in there!
AnimeNerdX chapter 7 . 3/20/2017
Please update soon i just gotta know what happens between Jasper & Harry
Somnioctem chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
domsijohn chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Brilliant
domsijohn chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
I like that harry would get allister a bird
domsijohn chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
I think severus should be with alice and dimitri
JlovesGaara chapter 7 . 3/10/2017
Ahhhhhh you left us hanging! Please please continue! So well written, and Harry is such a badass!
clexaislife2014 chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
Awesome! I look forward to the next update
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
I do hope this gets another update even it's just to showHarry and Jasper actually meeting. I vote for the living in the magical world as it's ridiculous for eternal beings to constantly pretend to be highschoolers. That's no type of existence and to do it repeatedly, that sucks. I love Harry's strength and personality. The fact he had to leave Carlisle in order to mess up his future is so sad. I thought in the beginning that you were going have them as ex's so I like Harry and Jasper being mates. Though I hope there's someone for Alice (Severus? I don't know if I like that or not.) Better not rush it. She'll find hers eventually. Maybe in another 50 years or so. Let Harry and Jasper be the newlyweds per se. Sad that Harry avoided Hermione and the Wealseys. I'm happy he rescued Severus and that they get on well. Thank you for updating this. I don't know how you write so many stories at once. It's frustrating but I love them all. Thank you for writing.
candy4beth chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
Update soon please
raccoon-eyeliner chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
This is WONDERFUL.
Beth9891 chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
Ohhhh I hope jasper accepts!
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 2/26/2017
Yes, at least Jane, Alec and Chelsea along with Aro and Caius are all gone and can not longer hurt or tear apart covens while trying to keep the vampires secret. Cannot wait to see Jasper's reactions to Harry.
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »