Reviews for The Morning After in the Mourning
pinkmama1 chapter 13 . 2/16
That was a really lovely story and I enjoyed it SO much. Including chapter 4a. LOL
bountypeaches chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Interesting story. I find it interesting that after S6 Booth would give Brennan tips on how to handle her feelings. I don’t she needed it- she had shown how strong she was when it came to love. The way she talked at the end of Blackout, I think she had impressed herself with her strength. I actually think she is far stronger than Booth is when it comes to dealing the difficult emotions of love. Once she accepted her feelings- she never had to resort to denial not matter how difficult things were.

I think Booth himself had a lot of growing up to do himself when it came to loving someone. In some ways he tended to control his relationships in order to never let himself vulnerable to love. Most of his relationships were of the shallow variety so he never had to make himself vulnerable to anyone in a significant way. When any relationship hit a rough patch he usually just moved on. If you remember the conversation with Hodgins and Booth in S2- as Hodgins said if things were ‘right’ with someone marriage isn’t necessary. If Booth had truly felt things were ‘right’ with Rebecca he wouldn’t have needed marriage, same with Hannah.

I think with Brennan things were ‘right’ which is why he continued the partnership but he was truly afraid of his own feelings for Brennan because he thought they would never be reciprocated. So he opted for his standard approach of moving on really trying to prove to himself he could. Of course he couldn’t which is why things turned out so badly for him.
bexie25 chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Loved it! Definitely feel vindicated after that! This was great, thanks a bunch! :)
breemarie55 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
I love it please update!
Matt chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
One's Jacob Broadsky, not Joseph. Other than that, I love this story...a lot. Fics like this make me glad Show left this part to our imaginations
shoeness chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Awesome! Thanks for writing!
mspteach chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I'm new to your work, but loving it! 2AM and Id love to finish this in one night ...but...sadly I'm done for now. This is my favorite "gap "in the show. So much to imagine. Thanks for giving me a new fantasy to explore.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
like it so far...want more plz
Icanbeaduck chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
I just read your entire story. It was perfect and I could see it while I was reading it.
You are very talented. Thank you for such a lovely tie-in to one of my favorite couples.
love2read2much chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
I can't wait to read about their hot date I am sure Booth will show Brennan the best time of her life
love2read2much chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
You just have to love Angela always straight to the point..I loved it when hodgens realised booth and Brennan were together. Booth is such a caring boyfriend Brennan is so very lucky
love2read2much chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I loved your version of the morning after VNM death..very well written and how lucky for Brennan waking up spooning a very naked Seeley Booth. Can't wait for the next chapter
TptalBonesHead chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I totally loved this chapter. I thought I was the only one thinking about what happened the day after ;) Great Job and I hope there will be more ;)
lavicalinaezza chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Julie SBXMomX chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I just truly loved this story. You really have the characters and show history down so well. Thx so much. Look forward to reading future stories you write on B&B.