Reviews for The Morning After in the Mourning
shoeness chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Awesome! Thanks for writing!
mspteach chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
I'm new to your work, but loving it! 2AM and Id love to finish this in one night ...but...sadly I'm done for now. This is my favorite "gap "in the show. So much to imagine. Thanks for giving me a new fantasy to explore.
meekerprincess9778 chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
like it so far...want more plz
Icanbeaduck chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
I just read your entire story. It was perfect and I could see it while I was reading it.
You are very talented. Thank you for such a lovely tie-in to one of my favorite couples.
love2read2much chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
I can't wait to read about their hot date I am sure Booth will show Brennan the best time of her life
love2read2much chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
You just have to love Angela always straight to the point..I loved it when hodgens realised booth and Brennan were together. Booth is such a caring boyfriend Brennan is so very lucky
love2read2much chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I loved your version of the morning after VNM death..very well written and how lucky for Brennan waking up spooning a very naked Seeley Booth. Can't wait for the next chapter
TptalBonesHead chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I totally loved this chapter. I thought I was the only one thinking about what happened the day after ;) Great Job and I hope there will be more ;)
lavicalinaezza chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Julie SBXMomX chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I just truly loved this story. You really have the characters and show history down so well. Thx so much. Look forward to reading future stories you write on B&B.
delia84 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I think the part I can see happening (there are several, but this is the "most") is this part:
"Oh." An awkward pause. "That."

"Yes Sweets, that."

Hah. Just made me grin - so in character for them.

No worries on the delay! Just always glad to see any kind of update. Thanks for sharing it with us. Really enjoyed this!
ratgirl71 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Glad they got some punishment in for Sweets. It took me a long time to warm up to Sweets at all after his "experiment". It was callous and it was done so he could have their reactions to help write his book. This punishment is mild-bet in the real world he'd have had some sanctions or lost his license. But I'm glad it's here. I do like Sweets now, but the fact he never apologized for that still occasionally irritates me.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
sooo sooo great
luvthembones chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Great ending. Although sweets got off easy if you ask me! He has grown on me, but he has never shown that he grasps his role in the whole Maluku/Afghanistan/Hannah debacle! Really bad, bad, psychologist... Hope you husband's health improves and I wish you much happiness. Looking forward to you new one shots. Take care!
AGENTandSCIENTIST chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
"...we were both so tied up in knots trying to hide how we really felt."
I know I'm late to this particular story but that line made me think of the song at the end of the season 7 finale. I cried. "One by one the knots we've tied will come undone..." Beautiful.