Reviews for Ride
Mrs Stevie Nicks chapter 1 . 4/29
The song EXACTLY fits the story. It fits Emmy's character so well: the troubled girl who wants to feel free for once in her life. Also, it's impossible not to think of this song when imagining Emmy riding her scooter, long dark hair flying in the wind.
The weirdest thing is, I'd actually just made a little Emmy video edit with this song when I found this! I'm also in the process of writing a story about her based on the song. Isn't it such a weird coincidence! It's almost like that song was written for her.
Waterpokemon chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Type your review here...
Melody The Superhero chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This was god-damn gorgeous, lovely! :D xx
Chaidiamond chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really like this! It's a good pairing, and I could see this happening. They were in character too which is awesome,.
I know it is complete, but I'd really love to see more of this story- it's great! But, if not, I'm glad I read it anyways!

- Chai
KathyPoison chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Frickin' amazing, babe ;D Go and be an author already! I still think we should write a book together and be famous xD

- Kathy xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo xo
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
For someone who hates Emmy/Layton you write a beautiful bittersweet Lemmy fic!
I listened to the song while I was reading this and I could see Emmy jumping on her scooter and driving away. The song fit perfectly!
This has given me inspiration to write a song fic now... I might do a Hershel/Claire drabble (not that I hate them!) since you went out of your way to do a Lemmy fic. :)