Reviews for This Years Love
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 9/13
Absolutely great! I love Peter and Olivia and this was just beautiful. Great take on the reunion.
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/8
Well, according to you they ate a lot of pizza... 9 times in 6 day, if I remember correctly.
This is so lovely, interweaving past and present, his mistake and memories in this apartment, in this bed, her being aware of it and the way she deals with it.
Great story, in particular the last sentence.
And of course - the sexy parts...
Legumea chapter 1 . 1/4
This was wonderful. I hope you have more in store for the future. I will be sure and check for any offerings you may have.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I love Olivia and Peter. This is a nice, honest feeling story.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
O&P always
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wonderrrrffffuuuuulllllll :) Any mooorreee?
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Okay so I was looking for spoiler free docs for where I'm at in the show and I stumbled across this perfectly written masterpiece and once I finished all teary from their love I go to review and BEHOLD. IT IS I. KMARTCASTAWAY FROM TUMBLR.

Purely coincidental I found this; it was beautiful though!
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I read some of your work a while ago, before the show ended, and I remember being blown away by it. Now, almost a year since it ended, I've finally found myself going back toward the show and its fanfiction. I think that you portray the complexities of the Peter/Olivia relationship very well; their voices are so clear. I think that the intimacy that you are able to bring to life is wonderful, and your ability to take any action and draw it out is fascinating.

There are a lot of writers who like to rush through things to get to the next point or the next plot, but you don't do that and it is refreshing. The way that everything ties together in the end- that's just great plotting, and just demonstrates that you give a lot of thought to what you write. (And that you are really disciplined and patient when it comes to your writing.).

The only thing that I would say is that there are a few places were some sentences are a little wordy or end up coming out a little awkward. One that immediately comes to mind is "she instinctively responds to the noise and nothing shorts of springs awake" in the beginning of the piece. I automatically see what you mean here, but I do think that there is a better way to phrase it. "He does raise an inquisitive eyebrow, though." I feel like this sentence near the end of the piece is also a little awkward, and that the "though" takes me out of perspective when I'm reading. Almost like you've gone from writing from the perspective of Peter to almost describing what is going on from a completely different, outsider perspective, like you were describing what was going in to a friend, instead of making it part of his perspective. I hope that that explanation made sense...

In any event, this does nothing to really take away from the excellence of the work. And it is really really excellent. Like really awesome. It totally made my night/morning.

Sorry if this is so long, but I really just wanted you to know how much I admire and appreciate your work.

I'm very curious to see how you would handle writing a much larger serialized work, or even a short story. In any case, I hope that you keep writing.

Thank you again for the great reads!
tln67 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
love, love this story! thank you so much
dunham4life chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. I love the way you capture who they are so perfectly.
The morning after and breakfast, or lack there of, is something that would be so typical for them.
I loved getting inside Peter's head on the train and seeing all his insecurities that he so rarely shows.
Their interactions at Olivia's apartment in the kitchen were so real and so them. I loved it when Peter embraced her and said "I want what you want," so much meaning there.
My favorite part is hearing Peter make sense of how things were so different with Altliv than they are with His Olivia.
Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but I absolutely love everything Polivia you write and have read them all several times. You just completely understand and get them and I still refused to believe you are not a native English speaker.
Thank you and never stop writing (especially Polivia).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I can't believe I waited this long to read this. Beautiful :') You are pretty much the only reason I am not going crazy without new Fringe eps. Keep it up, please!
Epic Bad Ass chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
You want to cut down on the sugar a bit, and also no straight guy is ever going to try and woo a girl with coldplay lol and no girl would ever respond to such wooing unless the guy looks like Joshua Jackson, which...yeah I guess that works
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So beautiful and hot and so in character as always. I especially loved the scene where Peter enters Olivia's apartment. It was such a vivid scene that I could see them as I read.

I miss them so much, so it was very nice (*grins*) to read about their 6B aftermath ;)
Captive of Thought chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Part of me is appalled that I chose the land of employment, for I now have much less time to devour every word that comes flying from your mind. In other words, I adore this.
CSI1983 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great. Sexy, funny and oddly sweet.

cristina chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING FICS! please dont stop! this one as all your other fics was perfect... I'm re-reading your fics right now!