Reviews for This Years Love
cristina chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING FICS! please dont stop! this one as all your other fics was perfect... I'm re-reading your fics right now!
Crystalyte chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was just wonderful! I loved every bit of it! Both the fluff and the angst. Especially the Peter angst. It absolutely makes sense that he would panic over Olivia inadvertently mimicking some of Fauxlivia's behaviors. I actually wish that the writers would have included something like that in the show.

Please, please, please don't EVER stop writing for Fringe! You're my absolute favorite Fringe fanfic author! All of your stories always capture the characters and their emotions so well. They're the next best thing after actual new episodes. Besides, you still have to finish 'Ripples in Tandom' and 'Homecoming'. ;)
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love love love love, so much love for this fic. Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really loved this. Thank you.
Carla chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Let's give this another try shall we? I tried yesterday and it wouldn't work and I still can't log in, but it doesn't matter, as long as I get through to you.

Talk about a build up, oh my god, I dying here. But anyway, very hot. It was great to revisit that time (maybe my favorite time, back rubs and sunrises apart). I have to say it amazes me the quality of your writing considering English isn't your first language. I had to go for the dictionary a few times with this one lol (but English isn't my first language either so I don't know how much of a compliment this is).

Thanks for writing this. You paint beautiful pictures with your words.

Ps1: Whenever I listen to that David Gray song I think of Josh. It was used in one of my favorite scenes of him and Katie Holmes in Dawson's Creek and I always remember that when I listen to it.
?
Ps.2: What is this talk about 'how many more fics I'll write'? No, just don't, stop. Nope, no. You'll write forever for this show (until you don't anymore, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it).
angelamorales514 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
finally i can write my review! i know i promised a really enthusiastic review yesterday, but i just kept re-reading certain parts over and over again that it took me forever to finish reading lol. This brings back all MY 6B feels! you really can't help but get sucked back into all that again when rewatching, it's inevitable! You wrote this so perfectly, just the right amount of angst, and the smut of course is always very much appreciated ;) i remember when i first saw that end scene of them waling up the stairs, i just wanted to scream out loud that my OTP was going to have sex finally! I had the same urge to do so with reading this story haha. I absolutely love how you wrote peter in an almost a panic at one point in bed, olivia soothingly comforting him, when he starts thinking of being too familiar in her room, while in other stories they tend to just have him compare. I've always seen it more like this happening, so i'm so glad that you wrote it like that. Oh gosh, i'm trying not to bubble over and just just squee throughout this entire review lol, but squeeeeeee! oh, also! In the morning, when peter is showing olivia how to use the shower, and she stands there and just holds him to her and is literally just breathing him in, urgh i just loved that. I'm so glad you finished this because it really is amazing and definitely going in my favourites for future reading time lol.
jloub chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh boy. Beautifully brilliant. Thank you.
elimoncia chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I waited your new story eagerly ... and the wait has beeen fully repaid ; ).
This is really great and so them (love the little details and gestures that make them so Peter&Olivia).
No one writes Fringe like you, please don't stop!
Jesii28 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. Loved it.
Agent Xero chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful. Positively, magnificently, unconditionally, and perfectly beautiful. Fabulous job, my friend, truly one of my favorite works from you. It was just Peter, just Olivia and their lives, living within one another to bring out the best in both.

I can't think of any other wonderful words other than brava, Ambre. Even better than I thought.

Happy writing, my friend!

Steph
AX (aka LifeSaver2621)
runpaceyrun chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
What a beautiful way to add to the story of 6B. I loved the hesitancy and Peters angst. We never really got to see just how hurt he was by what had happened. You write Polivia perfectly.
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was lovely, and perfect, and so them...

Don't even THINK about not writing more Peter/Olivia... there are still a million stories to tell, and your name is on them. Please...
Missnett chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Please don't ever stop writing for Fringe! You write the most beautiful stories!
A Girl Like You chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
What a lovely story and the smut was spot on as well! I liked the use of Present Simple. The depiction of Peter’s insecurities in the first part was great! Very sad part about him remembering how he spent many nights with her Alternate :(. I loved this phrase “She forgave him but he yet had to forgive to himself”. You are very talented writer and you know how to capture characters extremely well.
Chris7594 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
It was great to read another story from you. I liked how you included the 'I lied to you' line. Nicely done.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »