Reviews for Enigma
antipyro chapter 30 . 1/7
I love your stories! I’ve read this one before and it’s amazing. Somehow…it all worked out! Funny that!

Still waiting for new stories, but I guess your family life is too busy.

Don’t forget us.

Love you!
antipyro chapter 17 . 1/7
OMG! You had me crying! I’m not a crier, not a crier….nope….. but you did it.
antipyro chapter 1 . 1/6
Oooo, a cryptic mystery!
Chell Belikova chapter 11 . 8/19/2023
Oh my god! Dimitri donating his blood makes me want to cry
Guest chapter 30 . 1/27/2023
Just reread, as I just love this story... one of my favourites. Thank you! Hope at some stage your able to write another amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2022
Absolutely, loved Enigma! Love your writing so much... Thank you so much ... You have given me so so much enjoyment!
MaddieJW chapter 30 . 1/18/2022
️️️️️️️
Little.Ana chapter 30 . 10/25/2021
The first time I read Enigma it was back to 2014, but this year I felt an urge to read your fanfic (btw, you are my fav author since I read your VA fanfic based on Sweet home Alabama movie) and this fanfic made me feel so happy in a way that I couldn’t feel in a while. I don’t know if you will receive this review, but I hope you know that your writing talent light my life up in the dark days for almost 10 years now
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2021
oh my God but someone did throw in rose for god sake Dimitri
RozaRoseHathaway chapter 30 . 8/8/2021
Really enjoyed it! Can't wait to read your other stories and hopefully more from you in the future. Thanks for sharing your story. :)
rosemazur13 chapter 29 . 6/14/2021
The name of your kids are so cute. I wish they get to know who rose and mason are in the future. Belated congratulations
Bronkwin2 chapter 30 . 5/28/2021
I loved this and was quite simply hooked. This is one story I'll be converting to download so that I may read again when I go on holiday next week. It's the perfect travel read even if people will give me funny looks for crying and laughing and understand not one word of what I say.
parsocai0 chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
I dont know when this was posted, or how anything has been going since, but I'm so sorry you and your family had to go through that! I hope now that hes been diagnosed he gets to feeling much better soon! and congrats on the twins!
parsocai0 chapter 26 . 2/14/2021
it's actually krasavitsa. krasaveetsa means handsome
parsocai0 chapter 20 . 2/14/2021
what do you mean "reaction I would have had"?
you DID that very same thing to Jesse!
2,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »