Reviews for Enigma
PiesandStuff chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
The ending was great. I get why she didn't get her body back. Until next time :)
aj davis chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Freakin love it you did an amazing job wonderful
dreamer1821 chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
*sobs* this was beautiful in every way 3 I loved that she decided to keep sonrayas body and that she had a child with dimitri , so sad that this is over
I totally loved it, I hope you have a nice break and spend time with your babies , wen though you will be leaving is for a little while :(
Hope to hear from you in the future :)
SassYNoleS chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Fabulous ! I like the fact she chose to have her and Dimitri's child over having her old body back .. it's what she wanted !

I actually enjoyed the movie ! They can't fit everything in and i loved that they made Rose humorous .. can she has that Sassy Humour to her .. Lissa meh I've never really been a fan of hers lol loved Christian ! & Mason too cute but i expected him to be a bit buffer *Shrugs* .. LOVED Dimitri .. I think they did well with casting him and Rose ! The first Twilight movie wasn't that flash and look how that turned out .. i think with better marketing Frostbite could be a winner ;)

Untill next time keep smiling ! Xo Sass
RozaKova chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
I really hope you will continue with more stories soon, but I understand that you are busy :). I loved this story.
LovinTheSun1996 chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
I really love your writing and your style. I'm will miss you writing stories for a while but understand completely why you can't and I wish you the best of luck. I would love to see a story if there was a story written with a different ending to frostbite or if there was story written when Rose and Lissa were never caught in the first book. I love how you ended this story but I would have loved a chapter with the twins being in it and the interaction between them and their parent. Hope all goes well!
katkitty05 chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
ooooooooommmmmmgggggg ahhhh excellent final... :3
MACMONKEY chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Loved the ending!(: and I thought the V.A. Movie was better than what they advertised it as, but still the book is always better than the movie. Lol
tbrett29 chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
I loved your ending to your great story.
fanficwriterlover chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Loved the ending :). And whenever you decide to write again, Im sure that so many of us will be excited. Your stories are really amazing. I agree about the movie... It just wasn't particularly good.
Roselopez chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
*clapping* I truly loved this story. Great work an I'm glad what you did to the end there. Have fun spending time with your babies! :D
mOLniJaBuRiA chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Congrats on your babies! I love your stories; I'll miss them. Can't wait to read another from you!

I thought the movie was beyond horrible. Possibly the worst movie I have ever watched. The seeing-through-the-bond thing was done so bad it was like a joke. A bunch of unnecessary changes that is do much worse than if they stuck to the book. Dimitri was monotone. Sarah Hyland as Natalie was beyond terrible. The sexy black dress was hideous. Over the top acting on many actor's part. Shall I go on? Lol. It was so bad. I saw the trailers and thought, "Well, this is so bad. The movie can't be worse if Richelle keeps praising it..." It was so much worse than my expectations and that's saying something.
Xx-Fangirl.Police-xX chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Awesome story love it since the first chapter. I actually didnlike the movie, specially for the fact that Danila was Dimitri and Dominic was Christian.
Leokat24 chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
Great Story! I have really enjoyed reading this you are a fantastic author and
Should be very proud of your work.
Jess993 chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
I really enjoyed the movie. I thought they captured the characters perfectly, it was one of the best book to movie adaptations I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed this story as well!
2,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »