Reviews for Enigma
rozastarhathway chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
It was great please up date soon.i miss the update still great as always keep writing u have a gift :-)
almbookbuyer chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
The guardians lied about their identity, so Rose set their pants on fire. "Liar, liar, pants on fire". That's so like her!

The end of this chapter is so cute! This whole ending was really unexpected. Great fanfiction, and it was well worth the wait. Glad you did finally update. Glad everyone's okay now, and congrats! Wow, twins :)

Definitely one of my favorite Vampire Academy fanfics!
Ellysa chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
Just read all chapters love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
Thanks for updating. Congratulations on your twins! I hope you and your husband are well and thanks for not abandoning this story!
hatedinnocence03 chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
hey! congrats on having the kids and I'm glad your shadow days are behind you! this was one epic tale you spun, and thank you so much for this piece of beauty! hope to read more such incredible tales from you ahead :D
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
Congrats on the babies and i hope you feel better i love your stories so much and hope you publish one day. Your very talented. i hope life brings you all its wonders
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
Aww I hope you and your new family are ok! Stay strong! 3 thank you for another chapter, I haves loved every minute of this story! Xoxo
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
This chapter was amazing! I can't wait for the epilogue! :)

xoox
MACMONKEY chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
Loved it!(:
Guest chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you still decided to see this through, thank you!
rainy chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Hey, thanks so much for this wonderful chapter. I thought you might havw given up on it.

Is your husband better now? And wow twins! That's cool :)
Lane chapter 28 . 4/22/2014
This story is absolutely amazing! It would be great if you updated soon, this is a story that needs to be finished.
Clauxx chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
I liked the chapter, I am glad that you are ok and could finish this story, I like that now everyone knows that Rose is alive, Continue with the epilogue :)
Evy201 chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
First of all... very sorry to hear of your hardships this last year.
Second, Congratulations on your babies and for overcoming everything thrown at you.
Thirdly, thank goodness you're back! *breathes a sigh of relief* I missed this story so much so thank you for returning to finish. I can't imagine how busy and hectic your life has become.
And on to my review... it was a really great way to finish off the story. Lissa finally knows the truth and I just loved Abe and Janine at the end spying on her. I really don't want this story to end like your previous ones. All good things must come to an end though. Will you still continue to write on FF?
Looking forward to the epilogue. All the best x
fanficwriterlover chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
I love this story! And congrats on the twins :). Your stories are all so amazing!
2,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »