Reviews for Enigma
It's Kris chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
finished this fic in nearly one sitting! amazing ;)
CinnamonGrace12 chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
Good
Sharla chapter 30 . 7/14/2015
I think you should continue with this story. Or just one more chapter on how Lissa reacted when she found out about the baby.
Sharla chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
This should be interesting.
touls chapter 30 . 7/10/2015
Wow! Words elude me. Loved it!
touls chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Heartbreaking!
sharla chapter 30 . 6/29/2015
the first vampire academy movie wasn't too bad but i hope they make the rest of the book series into movies too.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
are you coming back to fan fiction?
Khaleerys chapter 30 . 4/21/2015
I really liked your story ! Thank you :)
Rmitri chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Wow... Lissas pop was sooo moving... In tears...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
This story is amazing! It's written really well and the sad bits are so heartfelt I'm literally sobbing.
alexlc chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
So sad that it is over. I have now finished all of your va stories. The only question I have is why rose can only drink from Dimitri. Thanks for writing! :)
(because sometimes one exclamation just isn't enough)
diana254 chapter 30 . 3/11/2015
I'm really a huge fan of yr stories and initially had delayed reading Enigma even tho I was dying to finish reading all yr VA fanfics - they are quality work and you're one of my fav authors here. I was holding off reading this cos i found it too painful to imagine Rose being in a moroi body with no way of telling Dimitri and her loved ones who she truly was! But of cos i succumbed finally and i Love this story!
All the best with yr beautiful family. And pls pls do pick up writing again if u ever have time. Waiting with abated breath.
Re the VA movie, big sigh, i share the same sentiments as you re the lack of depth of each character and they had somehow made it so frivolous and ditzy when i think with a good/much better budget it could have been epic really. Like a make u feel deep pain and joy much like the LOTR series kind of movie.
Serviah's Song chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
You are an amazing writer! I hope life with your babies and husband is wonderful. I just binged on all your stories! I really hope to read an original published story someday :)
sad sabrin chapter 30 . 1/7/2015