Reviews for Enigma
Melanie -Windwalker- Belikov chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Ugh why do you have to be such an amazing writer? I seriously read Enigma in less then a day! Your taking over my life! Lol but I really love your stories I get so in to them that I get sad when they end. Keep writing
Fany ST chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
This has been so fucking awesome! Sorry for my bad language, but really it was an amazing story from beginning to end. Congratulations for your great imagination and dedication and I thank you very much for corpartir this story, I'm a fan of your fanfic ROMITRI and has only made me more addicted to them.
I hope to write more stories because I already I have become a fan of yours !
epoehler chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
What an amazing story!
blondjinjit chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
amazing storyyy
The cat with blue eyes chapter 30 . 10/26/2014
An amazing story ! I like the epilogue ! It's great that she did not take her old body back and the whole plot was great !
dimitriXroza100 chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
Will rose meet Dimitri family in this story
Goodbye.Until.Tomorrow chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Oh dear lord, this TORE MY HEART IN TWO! Still sobbing over the: "Love Fades, Mine never did" Line. Crying so hard... This is beautiful. Thank you for writing such a WONDERFUl fan fiction! Perfection! (I also sobbed in an earlier chapter when Dimitri didn't let go of Rose's hand even after the doctor had said she was dead an hour ago... so sad! but it's so great that you can make me feel these emotions for these characters! Thank you so much!)
Kiwiana chapter 30 . 9/15/2014
Ok, after the fourth time I've read this story I swear, it gets better and better every-damn-time. I actually wouldnt mind if the (actual VA) series ended up like this!
Will you be doing a sequel to this? Just a thought. But your writing is just amazing! Cant wait to read more of your work :)
ClairDeLaLuna chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Why didn't she take animal behaviour? It was the one thing she loved back at St. Vlad's
ClairDeLaLuna chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
So, I really love how this is turning out. It's super unique. My only issues are mere technicalities, for example, it's been stated in the books that when Rose and Lissa would sit with each other, it would show that their auras were connected. Also, the royal title goes to the oldest in the family, which is definitely not Soraya. But other than that, I love how this is turning out.
Kathlena Belikov chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
I absolutely loved the way you ended this. Me and my friend had been following this story sense you started writing it. I really hope you write another one because you really seem to have a talent for it. Well until next time,
-Kat :)
ROSE212 chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
I absolutely loved this story! but i have a few questions... you never revisited the whole andrew badica situation so what ever happened to him? and how did eddie ever find out about rose? and i was hoping you would have in here a part where dimitri visits his family so that they can see that he's alive. but other than that it was an amazing story! and you are the most amazing writer i have found on this site. i have read 10 of your 12 stories so far and i absolutely love them all! you should seriously think about being a professional writer with this amazing talent you have because i would definitely read your books :)

P,S. I love the names you and your husband picked for your twins (:
Anne-Lilian chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
This has been a great story, I've really enjoyed it.
I started by watching the movie, only reading the books afterwards. I have to say, Zoey Deutch's
Akasha10199 chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Very good story, should do a sequel or something about the kids… would be cool! \
olga.roditi chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
That was a really good story with an amazing finale. Great job.
2,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »