Reviews for A Kingdom Divided
jobelle516 chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
Sahweeeet! It's good to be the King, it's good to be the King's hubby.

Oh, and it's really good to have experienced their luuuuv making, like you write it.

Been there, done that! All good. Now, onto the next best story you've lined up for me.

Ohhh, you're so good to us. I bow down to your excellent writing skills! mwah
jobelle516 chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Oh sweet fucking Britin moosh!

This has been awesome, truly wonderful. Brian with babies, oh God help us now. And me, in double fits of laughter with them, bloody men, too scared of a little woman's delight, in it's most fiercest mode - giving birth to a Brian Kinney babe or two.

You know I'll never be able to look at his fucking gorgeous face again, without thinking of those scenes. My kute little eyes are leaking so much, from such hilarity.

And after giving Justin a friggin' good rimming, to imagine them gagging and what not when trying to change a babies bum, or two. Stinks to high Heaven, that shit does.

I've loved this sooooo much. Didn't actually have them pictured in setting attire and clothing until he went to remove his head gear and look Justin fully ... on.

mwah!
jobelle516 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
NO WAYYYYYY!

Lol is loud in my loungeroom. Absolute lolling around and screaming BULLSHIT!

mwah poor friggin' Raoul. What actor do we have playing him?

And alas, after a full day of your feeding my kute little brain, I need sleep.

mwah again! less than three equals a pink love heart
jobelle516 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Classic, Brian's reaction. Fantastic twist. Intrigued what will Justin do? Oh God help Raoul.

This is soooo goooood. mwah Thanks again.
shahira chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
This was a lovely ending!
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
So I read this the day you posted the ending. I didn't review because RL was causing me major stress and I was far too emotional.

I wanted you to know that I loved the ending. It was perfect. I love knowing the boys got their happily ever after and Mikey was all alone.

I've told you before I love this story and Captivated so so much. They are stories I will reread a lot in years to come.

Thank you. Very well done.
Skylar chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Aw, I'm a sucker for a happy ending! Loved this story and the wrap up. Brian was very good to Michael. I'm glad he let him go and Michael has come to terms with the situation. I loved that you did for Ben. Thank you. I wanted Ben to find someone new who see's Ben for the great guy he is and funny how Samuel was right there waiting. Good for Brian for pushing them forward. I like how you wrapped up Daphne's part. She'd make a great teacher for her children. She's always a likable character. So glad that Brian and Justin have a moment of happy ever after until some other adventure awaits them. Hmm maybe they will one day tell you what's been going on with their lives while we were all away! :P
I really enjoyed story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for this heart-warming and fabulous story, I cannot wait to read more of your stories. You do Justin and Brian and the whole QAF folks proud!
djcarino08 chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
Awww.. Can't believe that this story was finished now... Your captivated and this Kingdom divided were really my favorite stories you ever written.. I really love your ideas here. I hope to read more about your stories. I'm looking forward to THE OFFER also. Keep us posted.
Liliom99 chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
This was very lovely and a great ending to your series. I loved their journey and the way you closed all the threads. Daphne getting her degree and coming back, Ben and Samuel, King Salah, Brian and Justin all grown ups and in love. Thanks for the ride! Big hugs! Lil
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
I loved this story so much!
Marley5815 chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
I loved this story, I'm sad to see it's over. Thanks for putting all your time into it. I look forward to reading more in the future. P.S. What did they name the babies (or did I read that and forget?).
Liliom99 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Oh poor Ben :( But this is right, and I hope he will find someone to love and be loved back. LOved the update. Thanks! Hugs
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Well that was great. Glad the boys made up and now once Brian gets rid of Michael all will be right in their world.
Looking forward to them getting home with their babies. I'm sure it'll be a magical life for them all.
Not looking forward to the end of this. I think I could happily read about this world of yours forever. Thank you.
Skylar chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I actually felt bad for Michael. I understand Ben's point but Ben was a bit too cold to Michael for my liking. I know he's had time to separate himself from Michael and Michael's actions and betrayal of his love to Ben was bad, but if Ben himself really did love Michael, there should have been some spark of sadness for a love that was not reciprocated back to him from Michael. I hope Ben finds the love he deserves. Oh and how I love when Brian and Justin do get alone time together. Such a wonderful couple and so in love with each other. It's the perfect way for a story to conclude. Mix feeling for the wrap up. Will be sad to see these boys go off into the sunset. Would love to see their parenting adventures with the twins. Okay, I'm ready for the last chapter.