Reviews for Kiss Me, I'm Irish
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ahh I get it So Daiki put that shirt in there or he and Saki's mother devised a plan together to do it BD Smooth criminal. Ryou's super cute -hearts- I can't help but think that he and Dai-chan would be perfect together Anyway, loved this ;D If I saw them kiss in person I would probably die from a nosebleed
Liaryn chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hi ! I'm a french fan of Aomine/Ryou and I wanted to ask you if I could translate your fiction for the French fiction of this pairs (there are only two!) I like fiction AoSaku with Wakamatsu jealous ;) Your fiction is very good, continue !
MentalHope chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ryou is indeed adorable! :3 Y'know, if there was yaoi in KnB (LOL, JUST IMAGINE), I can really see this scene happening; Aomine just doesn't give a crap!

Anyways, this was enjoyable & funny, Thank you. (:
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
LOVE IT!
LoveWriterChan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sumimasen sumimasen sumimasen! Q/\\\Q This story is really kaway. Could you write another one of Aomine & Ryo ô/ô

Sumimasen
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
ROFL! I only and ONLY ship Aominecchi with Kise. Demo, I really liked this XD You wrote the characters so well! Ryoucchi SOOOOOO kawai! XD
AojiroiAme chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
like it!
please write Aomine/Sakurai more!
naaah, i 3 u...
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wait did Aomine put the shirt in there? Either way pretty great fic I just read. I can't say I've ever read one in contribution to St. Patrick's Day, but hey if there wasn't something new life would be boring as hell.

Any ways thank you for have something for Ryō, he is my favorite character so yeps.
PumpkinDreamer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I just read this even though it's way passed St. Patrick's day
but I still think it was awesome great job
Ob
pandagirl181297 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aww Ryou is so kawaii! .
But what really cracked me up was how the hell did Ahomine know what's written on Ryou's shirt? XD
No offence but he rarely comes to class and he isn't suppose to even read English fluently. But this is still so cute!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
aww that was cute! ryou's so sweet, and let's face it, aomine would so do that! i mean he has no problem bringing his face right up to ryou's and eating his food c'mon! XD
Kristylunabell chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
ruizuna chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So cute!
AoSaku totally needs more love! XDb
oOKaKuroShipperOo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love you. Also couple Aomine x Sakurai XD
More, please. I'm really hungry for more :")