Reviews for Don't Go Poking The Bear
RandomMoonshadow chapter 2 . 4/13
bet ya merle planed that.
RandomMoonshadow chapter 1 . 4/13
merles such an ass. but i still miss him.
deniselynne1966 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Oh I hope season 5 delivers...
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
poor Merle never gets any lol
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Well that was friggin' sexy!
jas87 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Really like it!
curls90 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I think I died a little bit with that story. So beautiful and exactly how I would love AMC to play out their relationship. ***melted****
ja8ne.will chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
"You're my hero. You save me and save me until I can barely keep my feet underneath me. You make me want to be better, fight more, give more, take less and when I actually manage to get you to smile, I think I might melt into a puddle at your feet. I crave your touch and sometimes can't sleep at night because I know I'll never have it and now that we're probably about to die, I can't stand being around you another minute without you knowing you're everything to me. "

That was some of the best Carol dialogue I've ever read.

"Ain't no secret that I flat out don't like most people. You knew that from the start and never let it faze you. Always kept after me and kept after me until I finally started believin' the things you've been preachin' at me. No one has ever built me up the way you have, or had so much blind faith in me. Or made me feel like being the man you needed."

And that was some of the best Daryl dialogue I've ever read.

Damn, you're good!
BigT1587 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Very good. And you nailed the ending perfectly. Most writers would have taken the safe road and ended it with a sex scene. The fact that you decided to go with just talking ranks you above the rest. Everyone was in character and the pacing was on the money. Just so you don't get a swelled head,I do have two very minor concerns. One is that a the beginning,Carol was relieved when she thought Merle had finally been shot. Well,to me, Merle has the worst temper in the group. I would have thought that she would be more worried that Merle had shot one of her family. And two, I would have put a paragraph in, during there time outside, where Merle acknowledges that she is not the same Carol that he knew in Atlanta. Or did you skip it because it was brought up in a later episode of the show? Oh well. Writers prerogative ,I suppose. Despite those two concerns,I really liked the story and you have more than earned a "Favorite Story".
Storychan chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This was all pretty IC.
I loved the Caryl scene - Daryl is so smexy - but I was kind of hoping for Carol/Merle to happen. I ship them, too.
rlmn chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely love this funny and utterly hot short and I'm thrilled you are writing my new love, Caryl fic.
Laura chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Very sweet.
Wolven316 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Lovely Lovely Lovely! I adore the way you depicted Merle's character, I think you hit him right on the head. It picked up smoothly after where that part in the episode ended and didn't miss a beat. The detail and the imagery was fantasmic. It could literally play it like a movie in my mind. Great job, I really enjoyed this piece :). Thanks for the great read!
Team-Sooric-Delena chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
merle can go suck it lol
LydiaLovegood chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Yep just as good, more sweet/funny but still really good! :)