Reviews for Change Is Good?
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Hi there! I just found this story today just browsing through, this story is really nice. Its not overly complicated, dramatic or too fluffy. It has a bit of spelling errors here and there but that's completely fine. Its actually quite a realistic take on post FTI for a nine year old's perspective. No, it is beyond nice, it is impeccable. I can easily go back to read this again. I love it. Good job.
Readrbug21 chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Let me just start by saying I absolutely adored this fic. It was so sweet and cute and, well, adorable. - *sigh* Loved it. Uber fantastic. :D

And oh my gosh, that line, "You know I'm gonna marry you, right?" was absolutely awesome. My jaw literally dropped, and I had to go back and re-read it, it was so good. Awesome job!

I really enjoyed how everything seemed realistic- that's something that's really hard to capture in this fandom, but you nailed it.

Loved it!

-Sami
Arnold Summers chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
Good story. I always like ones in which they fastforward to the future (guess that's my affinity for happy endings.) Good job.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
The only reason I'm pointing this specific thing out is because its something I unfortunatelysee in a lot of other people's writing too.

You, like so many others, have added this omniscent voice thing in Arnold's head. Call it concience or whatever but it just isn't very realistic.

Anyway, thats just something thats really starting to anoy me. Everything else in the story was good though!
Yardbird9 chapter 10 . 1/14/2004
Very cute story!
Richly detailed and complex.
The ending sorta surprised me. I thought it would be a very quick Arnold and Helga fall in love. I was wrong. You gave it a very gradual build-up. You did it very well.
Well written.
shizukesa chapter 10 . 8/22/2003
I am so glad you reviewed on my ' in progress ' story, cause reading your comments brought me to your oh so amazing stories xD I am in LOVE. Great writer! Keep writing! D
Cellar Door 26 chapter 10 . 8/17/2003
that is so sweet! i love it! although it is a bit sad.

-Sarah
celtickitten444 chapter 10 . 5/31/2003
omg! i've read many many many HA fanfics and this has to be my all time favorite! the ending was perfect! thank you so much for making my favorite couple have such a perfect ending...or beginning of a beautiful story! .
MoonLLotus chapter 10 . 12/31/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. how CUTE!
Vanity Attack chapter 10 . 12/1/2002
*speechless* ah! that was sooo! ah! i cant describe it i love it! wonderful! grr sorry that i cant think of anything better to say
Vanity Attack chapter 9 . 12/1/2002
evil evil cliffie! lol this story is so sweet and - i just just have to finish this story c u next chapter!
Vanity Attack chapter 8 . 12/1/2002
the girl is too proud *sigh* i know the feeling lol...
Vanity Attack chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
im so lucky that all i have to do is go to the next chapter! phew! btw have i told you lately that i love your story? well i do!
Vanity Attack chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
dun dun dun! whats she up to? will arnold and helga get together? i must find out!
Vanity Attack chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
awwwww poor both of them...