Reviews for The White Fox
naruto kurama chapter 3 . 4/7
Love it! Lol!
Pumagal chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Love it! Shiro-fox is adorable!
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
amazing
MoonsCat chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Loving Grimmjow as the Knight and as the King :3
You are a genius when it comes to writing!
You can put them in whatever universe you wish and you still NAIL it :D
Love it 3 Can't stop rereading *lauhgs*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
love it. the epilogue was great.
NGBW chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Awesome. I loved the story.
jinchuriki10 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
loved it. just read it from beginning to end unable to draw my eyes from the screen. Brilliant story and a wonderful ending. You have definitely done well with this.
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
the ending was awesome. I like how Shiro would be somewhat pet like in his little fox form. Sounds cute. Arctic foxes are beautiful.
HollowJay19 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
awesome story i enjoyed every moment (except with Azien ) but overall GREAT JOB :D
SalinaSwathe chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was perfect, and you never faltered from the plot. Those guards are so scarred it's sad and hilarious! You've definitely earned a follower!
SalinaSwathe chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So far, this is purely beautiful, and engaging! Sorry, but I think this story needs a lot of comments, and you might get spammed with them, Haha!
VioletIsInPain chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
:D Grimmjow/Shiro will never cease being smexy in the most wonder full ways!

i liked the pace of this one, im amazed you told such a well rounded story in just three chapters! :D

oh yeah you get major points for killing off Aizen, (- _-) that mans a troll when he's not even trying!

a shame you had to kill off Batman though, xD!

Albino/fox/Shaman/Shiro? that is not something you see everyday(although it would kick ass!)

Moving to the land ruled by the blue knight and his white fox!

violet
Caro-Kitty chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This was a lovely story. The last chapter made me very happy ;) (those poor guards!)
SaEnGmUl chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
This is a well put together story it was interesting too even though it took me a while to finish it (because of personal matters) I still loved it keep up the good work
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Naw . how lovely! Just..naw x3
I really love how you've portrayed both of them here; really OOC, but at the same time so incredibly IN character o.O just great xD
Oh, and those poor guards xD
But I must say that what I probably enjoyed the most is how adorable fox!Shiro is! xD and all the petting..naw and the poor cats xD

So, my rambling aside, I love it! :D