Reviews for Naruto: Rise of The Namikaze
chris8124u chapter 48 . 16h
I quite like the story only real problem I find with it is that some of is choppy you present some story facts but not much else and it makes the story flow a little choppy and not smooth. Other than that I say Good Job :)
Tsuki-HimeDarknessSamuraiYuri chapter 48 . 6/20
Sensei.. I'm just recently join the ranks... I have many questions to ask... may I request an audience?

I love the story goes and wonder "Where's Karin Goes?"
Please answer that one Question in PM Sensei

Your regards
Tsuki-Hime
HyperA1985 chapter 48 . 6/20
I am looking forward to chapter 48 and I hope Naruto gains a Kitsune dojutsu.
Sav Dinero chapter 1 . 6/19
In the rewrite plz give naruto another summoning contract like either snake or salamander and if u find hard to put it in ur story just let naruto find out how to do the summoning jutsu and when naruto does that he can reverse summon himself to his summoning affinity like Jiraya did wit toads.

Ps: dnt do fox plz dnt do fox
bloody dragon fang chapter 48 . 6/19
please just don't make us start from scratch
jonathan.coster.73 chapter 48 . 6/19
Good luck and have fun
marquis.shax chapter 48 . 6/19
will you be posting it as a completely new story or just updating the chapters on this one?
MrFloridaMan chapter 1 . 6/19
hey good luck in re writing!
Dragonninja1983 chapter 24 . 6/14
say, isn't Daijinryu the Japanese counterpart of Serpentera?.
Starfire99 chapter 16 . 6/14
I understand that Sarutobi probably informed Jiraiya about Kushina's awakening, but you wrote their first interactions as if her 12 year long coma as if the coma never even happened. Nothing about Jiraiya abandoning Naruto for the 12 years he was supposed to be caring for him as his godfather? Yo have it like none of that ever happened. That makes NO sense.
HyperA1985 chapter 47 . 6/14
I am looking forward to chapter 48 and I hope Naruto kills Jiraiya.
Starfire99 chapter 13 . 6/13
Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Wait a damn minute here! How is Naruto able to summon Gamabunta!? He hasn't trained with Jiraiya yet, unless I missed it. Kushina doesn't have the toad summoning contract as far as I know. So in order for Naruto to be able to summon them, he would have had to meet Jiraiya, which he does before the finals of the Chunin exams in canon. But in your story, Kushina trains him and Hinata.
Starfire99 chapter 12 . 6/13
I'm sorry, but this chapter was BAD. The Maury Povich moment was just the icing on the bad cake. Nothing really seemed to serve the plot. And all you did or more than half the chapter was to re-tell the anime. I understand if you want to follow the anime plot for the most part, but you need to make the story your own. If all I wanted to do was to see the chunin exam fights, I'd watch the anime rather than read a fanfic. And a lot of scenes didn't feel like they served any purpose. Sakura goes from being civil to back to what she used to be like, then Kushina and Hinata beat the shit outta her. What was the point? How did it serve to progress the story? Because I can't figure it out. And why would Naruto believe her?
Rose Tiger chapter 47 . 6/13
This is becoming a Harem?
marquis.shax chapter 47 . 6/13
aside from being seen in flashbacks (basically to prove she did indeed have a sword) Yoruichi never showed her blades abilities did she? With her abilities in stealth and hand to hand I think you should have Yoruichi train Naruto in more than bankai plus as mentioned with her stealth she could probably be a perfect choice to sneak around an get info on the Pedophile an his gay lovers Kabuto an Sasuke if not outright assassinate the Pedo or if you want to keep her in the village she could be used to gather info on the civilian council that could put them completely back in their place along with anybody else trying to pull a Danzo (don't remember what happened to him but I'm thinking he an the "advisers" aren't around anymore)