Reviews for Fragments of Our Friendship
Rasielis chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
:D I cracked up on the pained expression and the douche part. great job, dude!
Infinite Skye chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
OMG THIS IS SO HAPPY IM REALLY SHOCKED NOW. BUT LOLOLOL HEHEH, KUROKO'S FIRST REACTION *pained face*
Click!
LOLOLOL I can somehow imagine that alksjdlsajdlsjadljasdksad
This was a great addition. So sweet ;A;
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
;)
Rasielis chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
(; sorry for the late review, but I did enjoy your works so far. Even if it's short you still produced something great (:
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
The song is very nice. I adore it ;3

Haa, why is my OTP so perfect
Rasielis chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I just listened to Seishun Tip Off in Aomine's version and I can't help but laugh, I mean, damn it, is he even singing or was it a weird chant? Lolz, Ahomine sure gets too proud of himself at times... But anyways his reminiscent part was great and highly noticeable. I mean, it was like it all just happened yesterday for him.
But anyways, I was all like curious about the duet too when they posted it in Facebook, I've heard the trial version and it was all like whoa, who's that?
Rasielis chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Lolz, this was fun and kinda disturbing for Kise to know such stuff. Since when blond? Since when? I'm like I wanna hit his head with something and ask him if it's only sports and modelling that he knew well about. I mean, it was quite odd
Infinite Skye chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Agreed. Kise is highly torturable LOLOL and yes, there's no charadeath (which makes me more than delighted LOL) plus, there's Kise torturing! This chapteris always as it satisfied all my sadistic feels LOLOL poor kise. They will always bully him XD
fangirling-girl chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
truth to be told, when i came upon this, i was in the middle of reading R-18 aokuro fic (and just finished it LOL). so, it made me trying to control myself from burst out like LMFAO.

but, i don't expect kise to be able to endure (and enjoy) reading... well, that kind of fic LOL
Rasielis chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I think it's alright, there are many ideas in this world with the same pattern. It just depends on how you put your originality on it. It will definitely change at that (:
I enjoyed reading this as always and how you can produce angst right away (:
Ginpachi-sensei chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Dont go back to chacracter killing please! Especially Kuroko!
fangirling-girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You had successfully broke my heart into pieces with your beautifully written story.

Again.

And why is it Kuroko's death again? Seriously, at first, I didn't think that it was Kuroko who died... *neverending sobs*
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
nice story
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
-chokes- K-Kuroko... Kuroko's dead? I was not expecting that ;A; That last moment... You know, you really have a penchant for bring tears to my eyes, sadness to our souls, don't you? Even still, I love it... I look forward to more from you! :)
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Omg this is so sad, you repeatedly kill Kuroko off over add over don't you?! CRIESSSS! You know, when you said this was a collection of aokuro one-shots, I literally thought it was going to be a collection o different scenarios where Kuroko would die ahaha /shot/ ;A; (no, don't you dare. I'll "kai" you!)