Reviews for Red Storm
Anon chapter 1 . 2/4
Please update soon! This is my absolute favorite story. The Nagato-Naruto chapter tore my heart out in the best way. I need to know what happens next.
kushina410 chapter 30 . 1/10
update soon plz!
kushina410 chapter 3 . 1/10
I still don't know, how do make sasuke and naruto be that cute even when they are supposed to be fighting?
I just keep smiling ...
Miku512 chapter 30 . 1/4
I'm speechless ... I've been 3 days in a row reading CloudClover and Red Storm. It's been a long time since I've read a story that... I freaking LOVE this much. I love how the characters and their relationships evolve (staying true to their personalities), how the plot lines converge making me stay on the edge of my seat in every chapter, and how it takes it's time to develop itself and don't rushes everything (like many authors tend to do). I must confess I initially came to know this fic throughtout Lady_Kudo translation into spanish (to whom I'm very grateful). I liked so much the story that I couldn't wait one more second and I had to come to read the original fic, though my english skills are not very good and I had a lot of help of google translate.
This is the first story I dare to read in a language different from spanish. You have opened to me a new world of fanfiction that I wasn't confortable enough to discover for my limited skills.

Thank you very much. I'm already a fan.
I hope you keep going with the story and update soon. I'm soooo excited for the next chapter

P.S Sorry for my not-so-good writing (google have its limits)
008032 chapter 30 . 12/24/2016
Ahhhhh thank you for updating and im so happy that itachi saved nard ;u; i cant wait to see how sasuke helps naruto recover and the emotional angst/pain of being abducted a mcfreaking second time what to heck! poor lil nard in a hoodie and panties ;n; and poor bae hasnt eaten for like the whole week hes been abducted?!
sorry im just such a sucker for angst and then recovery but then more angst and recovery... the rollar coaster of angst!
anytime i get an email notif that you update i get so giddy and excited like a little child on christmas morning and i cry.
cant wait for your next update!
face70 chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
Hnnnnghhh babies. My OTP LIVES! I think Naruto's been through enough traumatic crap that this reaction, when the adrenaline is still pumping, its spot on. Oh I certainly think those scars will be there.. that's one of those great things, to see the impact and effects of all this. He's not out of the woods yet. Obito, and now we know Orochimaru, are still out there. Itachi got him out of immediate danger but I just can't imagine the paranoia...having to look over your shoulder and whatnot that Nard will have to go through.

Presumably he's en route back to Iruka...they'll drop the news, and then one. It seems like they'll try and come up with something, anything to make this stop, but it's taking on a whole..oh man, anyway! Thank you for updating! I had been out struggling through a half-marathon when my phone dinged with not one, but TWO chapter updates (and later three)! and I Just had to hurry up and finish that race so I could come home and read this haha! Made for a really lovely sunday :)
face70 chapter 29 . 12/11/2016
I loved this. I love your ability to progress the story - you do really well showing us, not telling us what's going on. This style is one of my favorites to read because it just seems natural. I want to compare it to JKs writing in Harry Potter tbh - just that kind of -your brain makes up the visions/imagination of everything that's happening thing. Writing like this feels like you're watching it all unfold, not reading it..don't know how to describe it, but it's great.

Also I think they way you translated the source material into this gang situation was brilliant. Orochimaru is the bane of Naruto's existence -and it works so well here! Whereas in the show, the manga they have him more on this gray line (which is bizarre considering all he's done) but here he seems to be the numero uno villain. If memory serves, Pain, and even Obito went through some form of redemption but Orochimaru..and Kabuto...not so much. They're just nasty's through-and-through and I love it and all the potential conflict it puts Naruto in the middle of.

Really REALLY can't wait to see where all this goes!
face70 chapter 28 . 12/11/2016
Hey I'm the queen on not updating so please don't beat yourself up for it! You're still around AND you treated us to an outpouring of chapters so YAY! Anyway, transition was good, the writing was good as always. Naruto you poor bastard.. having to rely on Itachi when you just dunno! AH anyway! On to the next chapter!
iPlayNaked chapter 30 . 12/8/2016
Wow! I just came back to this after 2 years. That was an incredible and emotional read, you are truly an amazing writer. I think i'm going to re-read Cloud Cover. Keep it up!
aka-chan chapter 30 . 12/7/2016
aww sasunaru i miss them...
Shining-Dreamer chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
Hahah Sasuke, you so silly! You don't try and kill Naruto's savior! I love storms. I'm eager to see what else your mastermind will dish out for our boys.D That makes me a horrible person doesn't it... oh well. hahaha! And that makes sense for Naruto. He's gone too much shit recently to pick up a fight at the moment. At the very least, give Sasuke a punch for me, Naruto! You never talk about someone else's trauma with a could be enemy, you know? Even if it's to gloat, or whatever. I dunno. I can't remember. I guess I need to reread this story. lol Anyways, as alaays, thank you for sharing with us!D You make my heart flutter every time I see a new chapter in my email! hehe Have a great day!
Laine Squirrel chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy so many updates! You're still alive! Thanks for the updates, as always ... Ahhh I feel like the lull in action has started to drag on just a little too long .. There's been a loooot a lot of talking but you know what I'm waiting for. I will admit I'm just a /tad/ disappointed with the chapters lately *only* because sometimes it takes awhile for chapters to come out (I understand you're busy, so I'm not saying that you can't live your life, etc) but then nothing really happens in the chapter you post, so it feels like a lot of waiting without much reward if you know what I'm saying. But I haven't given up! I know how dark your writing can be and I still believe in it. And with all this build up there has to be a great explosion at this point. So that's what I'm waiting for! I look forward to your next update ~ :)
Apple chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
OMG, three chapters at once! I love you! :-)
Also thank you for your kind response to my earlier review. I really appreciate it and accept it. Adrenaline can work wonders when in danger and also Naruto has toughened up a lot since Cloud Cover. I have forgotten that. As for Itachi, I have genuinely thought he had red eyes. Haha oh well...:-)
Also these past three chapters felt very fresh and exciting. The plot is rolling again. My very favourite part was Sasuke's reaction to Itachi. That felt so intense and I think you have really done the scene in the cemetery justice. Also I loved Naruto's reaction to Sasuke, his kindness and level headedness in such a situation... how he put him in place in the end. Naruto has proven again what a fighter he is and still there was just that little hint of vulnerability I was looking for.
Well done and can't wait for more! :-)
Ochame chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
Now its 3 chapters in one day! I love u!
naruhinakiralacus chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
As expected the reunion wasn't simple with Itachi involved. But I was pleased with hit. I wonder how everyone will react to the information no doubt Naruto will share with them. How will Sasuke take the truth about his father and Itachi? Looking forward to next chapter!