Reviews for Red Storm
sasunaru680 chapter 16 . 10/4
Pppppppppllllleeeeeeaase update for me!
Ambie Lovina chapter 16 . 9/27
What!? Please tell me you're gonna update soon! It's been almost two years.
I hope all is well, it would really suck for this awesome and well written story to be abandoned on a cliffhanger.
face.7.0 chapter 16 . 8/30
Oh I know you're busy but I hope you gift us with an update soon. This story is excellent and I love your the angst and traumatized Naruto! It's written so well I can't handle it haha - pleeease update!
Wind Strengthens Fire chapter 16 . 7/30
Omg, this is amazing. Just when things were looking up too! Update soon!
limbo chapter 16 . 4/3
Humane, rational me:"Sure, you write this story for free in your free-time and I am eternally thankful for it, as this story is so emotional and breathtaking! Take you time and update at your own pace. One can't force inspiration. :-)"

...but no, rational me is in control again...I'll wait patiently. Take your time, you deserve it... really...hihi
xcherriblossom chapter 16 . 1/6
I REALLY love this story, it's hard to find a really angsty SasuNaru fanfiction - or in my personal opinion, so I'm glad I stumbled across this amazing story. I really like the plot and the way you developed both Sasuke amd Naruto's characters. Can't wait for an update from you :)
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
OK so I just hopped on the boat, read cloud cover yesterday and red storm today and I have come to the conclusion that you ar g.

I can't wait for the continuation of this story and I sincerely hope that you've not given up on it.
ranika chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Dude, you don't freaking post a cliff hanger like that an not update. Not. Cool. Pleaseeeeeee don't take too long!
kartz chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
noooo I need another chapter u cant leave it like that loving this squeal though please continue though
apple chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
...when is the next chapter coming out? not that i'd like you to hurry, take your time! :-)
NittyGritty chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
I am so glad to see an update on this story. It holds a special place in my heart, don't quite know why but it's one I remember and can't wait to see more of. But I understand why it's hard to update sometimes, but it's nice to see you back. Though to leave on that kind of cliffhanger is cruel and unusual. I really want to know about Sasuke's reaction to Naruto not showing up, what is happening and who the heck Hisao is.
Gih Bright chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
i mean, a lot of things happem on this fic and on this chap, but the only thing i could think was... "Naruto, dude, he tried to kill you. Put drugs on his bag is under this...". In my country, people who just consumes drungs for themselfs don't even go to jail, just if them sell it. But try to kill a person is always punish, expect for peope under 18 '
(sorry i am a lawyer so i am a bit nerd on this -.-'''')
An amazing chap! I am glad that you still writing it! When i'll got some time I will send you a proper review I'll probably read everything again, because my english skills got a bit better and i fell that if i read everything again i can understand better this fic
Lucky with your job :/ I know how is it, but i guess you will can find time to do your things Be strong girl!
This Is Not My Current Account chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
NOOOOO!Naru-chan!(Then again I've always had a pleasure when Naru is tortured/abused in a SasuNaru fic) What are they going to do?! I'm worried;what will Sasuke do once he knows?!-UU
This Is Not My Current Account chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
The story I am most interested in is The asylum setting story!-UU
Animemad10 chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
That's one hell of a cliffhanger! Had to re-read both stories again because of this one chapter update, but it was totally worth it :)