Reviews for Red Storm
Ohmygodyou shdjsj you did not you just... Okay. Ima review again when I can see clearly. So mad. Which means this story is good. But so mad.
Apple chapter 38 . 10/7
It has been a long time since I've had the pleasure to read this story! Really don't worry, I didn't feel at all, that you had struggled to write it. So thanks all the more for your hard work!
I've read 3 chapters at once and was specially glad about two things: Oro didn't rape Naruto and Itachi didn't die (yet?).
For me these chapters were a fast-paced, emotional, action-tension filled angsty heaven!
Poor Sasuke though, he had killed a man. Hope Itachi will stay alive to support him. And Naruto, oh he has been through so much. Wonder what comes next. :-)
Ochame chapter 38 . 10/1
Hello hello lovely! I finally got the time to catch up with the last 3 chapters. Just so you know you don't have to force yourself to write things perfect, something is always better then nothing, then chapters can always be edited later so please don't let the anxiety get to you. These chapters didnt feel as deteched as you think and I very much enjoyed them :)
As always I'm thankful for your updates no matter how far apart they stretch.
kushina410 chapter 1 . 9/21
amazing as always..
kushina410 chapter 1 . 9/21
amazing as always..
Maxsunny chapter 38 . 9/13
Please don't kill Itachi :( that would suck! But great story! I started out on the first one yesterday and now I'm here! Loved it!
Arw165 chapter 38 . 9/9
"No!" I wanted to yell, when a chance of Itachi dying appeared. I know it's wishful thinking (also considering what happened to him in manga), but I still can't help but hope no one important is going to die. So after those two shots in the back, I decided there's still a chance of you giving him bulletproof vest. Letting him survive this chapter just to have him kick the bucket next chapter would be to cruel! :P
And then, there's also poor Iruka. I can't wait to hear about his condition, but I'm scared at the same time :(

I wonder what was happening to Kabuto and Orochimaru during the whole rescue-mission.

About the chip: if failsafe feature was kept secret from Kabuto, that's okay. But for Naruto to be so sure Akatsuki would get the alert... he would have to known somehow, that 1. Kabuto used Itachi's chip (not entirely different one) and 2. that he didn't know about the failsafe, right? Sorry for all the questions, but I want to make sure I got everything right as well.

Waiting for another chapter!
ixtab-loves-me chapter 38 . 9/8
OK so...I found this fic two days ago and I couldn't stop reading it until I finished earlier today.
I was so happy to see you had just updated which meant you didn't abandon the story.
Hmm...I don't know what else to say.
Btw everytime I read Kiba's dialogue,in my head, I did it with an Australian accent, lol I dig an Aussie Kiba i dunno why.

PS. I'm still waiting for Naruto's and Sasuke's "study" session...lol talk about a slow burn

:D
Brenda247 chapter 38 . 9/8
Obito down , two left to go. And I'll take great pleasure seeing Orochimaru dying. Now other thing I've just notice because I was too captivate by the story to realize it ! After all the trial with Orochimaru and everything that had happen both to Sasuke and ,to mostly ,Naruto why hadn't they have some meeting with a psychologue. Because what Naruto's been through is more than just traumatic . He's scarred for life . And excuse me if my english is approximative .
Brenda247 chapter 37 . 9/8
Was it really a good idea to destroy that chip ? From my point of view ? The answer is no. Because he can't surprise the enemy since he doesn't have any advantage even it's small !
Utau Tori chapter 38 . 9/7
o...my...gawd! this was soo AWESOME! i read it like i was watching a movie.

poor sasuke, confused as hell. i thought it was Awesome they returned for itachi.

im sorry if im fangirling but this is really how i feel, your story's really make my day.
please keep it up. also im re-reading cloud cover, just for the fun of it :)
iPlayNaked chapter 37 . 9/7
Randomly saw this notification in my email inbox and damn am I happy that i did. Had a blast reading and catching back up. Good stuff!
Arw165 chapter 37 . 9/6
Ouch! When I read the nail part, one my first thoughts was "I hope Naruto's up to date with his vaccinations (tetanus)".
Really, doing that without anesthesia... tough!

As for why Naruto destroyed the chip, knowing someone would be alerted to it... the version about Akatsuki coming to "save the day" doesn't make much sense to me for now. If Kabuto's on Orochimaru's side, why would he use a chip, that will inform Akatsuki about their location? That would make him stupid for using Itachi's design, instead of modifying it or using his own. Maybe he underestimated Naruto and didn't expect he would have it in him to dig the thing out of his flesh just like that, but he should know better than that. Unless Kabuto did that on purpose and it's a part of his own agenda, behind Orochimaru's back. He was a double agent in manga, after all.
If I was Naruto, I would expect Kabuto or Orochimaru to come check on him. So unless he tried to keep them away from Sasuke... I don't know. So I'm gonna stop all that thinking and wait for another chapters. : If I misunderstood/forgot something about the plot, let me know.

Can't wait for another chapter :3
naruhinakiralacus chapter 37 . 9/3
I had to go back to read some chapters to remember that Kabuto told Naruto that he placed a backup tracker on his neck. At first, I wondered if that was a good idea since it would alert Kabuto. Then I remembered Itachi tackling Naruto from destroying one, and went back to read that chapter. So members from Atasuki will be saving Naruto and Sasuke...or maybe Itachi will be the rescuer again. I admire how Naruto still is fighting to escape. That was brave of him using a nail to get the chip out from his neck on his own. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Utau Tori chapter 37 . 9/3
im so hyped, i loved it!
the way you write, every detail. Its just like im there

i was so scared you wouldnt write again. i made a account just in case. im a big fan and i cant wait for the rest of the chapters