Reviews for Mission: Avengers 2
salwyn77 chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Great story! I normally don't like these crossover but yours is really good! I love your characterisation of the two and their interaction! I gonna read your other stories now. Keep writing.!
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Loved this...sat and read it from being to end...and now I'm doing my usual weirdness and going to read the other Brandt boys stories (reverse order lol tsk). Just sorry I wasn't around to review when you where writing this.
You're a great writer I like how your stories flow and I love the dialogue and dynamics between the characters.I always know I'm reading a good story when I can hear the characters talk aloud in my head. ( not in a strange creepy way though lol )
If you ever decide to to step into this universe again, I'll be around to read.
I
grishma239 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
And I am waiting for Brandt boys to be back.. you have made them so believable... love ur whole universe... :D
lily moonlight chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I'm SO sorry for not reviewing this, and most of all for not being in touch for such a disgracefully long time :S How are you? I hope that all is well and that the writers' block is over! So is there another chapter to come of this? How about a crossover with CSI NY? That could be awesome! If anyone could pull that off, you could :D
Quetsche chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
i like it it's great thanks for your story
NCISRookie33 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Awwww such a wonderful ending! I got a little teary eyed when the Coulson part came up! 3
crazylove1980 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I thought you wrote the interaction between Clint and Will great in this chapter absolutely no complaints about any of it from me! I enjoyed the heart to heart they had!
Saffygirl chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
crazylove1980 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
This was a great rescue scene! Thanks for updating and giving us a chapter worth waiting for!
Saffygirl chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!

Also as a note, I would be incredibly excited if you wrote more in this AU! It is very fun to read!
lily moonlight chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Hey! I haven't seen the movie, so I'll just go with it :) Great chapter! I loved the start, with the flashback to the two as twins, and the structure of all this works great. Really builds up the tension!
fan29 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
omg
how mean from you to stop here!
please continue, i'm dying to how what happens next
lily moonlight chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Hi! Sorry it's taken me ages to review. I liked the Lone Ranger references in here, they worked great! As always, excellent dialogue and dynamic between the characters. Looking forward to more!
crazylove1980 chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
I love this series and I can't wait for another update!
Avengerscrazygal chapter 8 . 5/28/2013