Reviews for You've got to be kidding me
unicornboo chapter 11 . 1/19
Yay you updated!
Love the new chapter and if you rewrite the story cool
I found this chapter to be a big jump from the last one
princessanime29 chapter 11 . 1/17
Amazing story! I love the way it is so far and I also love how you add other stories with the pairing even if its not part of the official story. You dont waste a chapter with just an authors note and that makes me even happier with your story : ) keep up the good work!
Thailyn chapter 11 . 1/16
My life ended twice during this chapter. Once when you said you were going to delete this, (Which you are NOT allowed to do, btw) and then as soon as it actually started. AUGH LOVE 3
lemerly chapter 11 . 1/16
Ok but le've this chapter in it when you make a new one cuz this Is great! Haha anyway update soon and keep up the good work
Hikari R chapter 11 . 1/15
I like the original.

But I like this one too...
lemerly chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
aaa jeasus you had me worrying that was the next chapter why not write about layton thinking luke was asleep and was gonna confront brenda and luke comes out defending her out of fear and things get bad and brenda hurts layton and then he's hospitalised and brenda was charged with assault and lukes harm she gets found guilty and after layton gets better he's given custody over luke and clark turnes his back on layton and luke after that for taking his loved one away and then they all live happily ever after. anyway thats just an idea use it if you like haha
Chimirasha Reinhold chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
LUKE ...are u high? ARE THEY GUNNAS MAKE OUT...IM TOTALLY FAVORITING THIS STORY AND YOUS THAT OK? Send me a message.
Chimirasha Reinhold chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
T_T...XD It's awesume
Chimirasha Reinhold chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
O-O...T-T...XD alright!
Green Water Melon chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Yay! 10th chapter!
Reading Reading wait what?
This chapter made me laugh so hard, the titanic, hetalia, and professor layton rolled into one! But at the same time What the Heck? LOL!
TalexxAltava chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Oh, whew. You scared me there for a minute!
KeybladeTopHatMaster chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Wait whut

Lol after I read this story I was like, BRAVO BRAVO! Afterward I was all like, WHUT DID I READ?! But really, WHAT? In the beginning I saw Ludwig (Koopaling?) and I thought Luke was hallucinating because he was so stressed after having to confront his mother XD
Hikari R chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
What have I just read...? O.o
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Zee Devil awaits!

JkJk, but still, I love this story! I haven't really considered LukexClive very much but now I love it! Thanks for introducing it! And the plotline is great, the way you represent your emotions are great, but I think you should just double check your work before publishing because there's just some grammar issues. Like capitalizing, paragraph breaks, etc. It's just that some things don't sound "right" to me. But everything else is right-on! I hope to see more from this story soon!
Hikari R chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Me: GO AWAY BRENDA!
Anyways, it's an amazing story! I love it! Even if its slightly gay, it's amazing!