Reviews for Hot Water
Taila-Tai chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Wow! I loved this story! Been watching the first series, and had the inkling to see what people on Fanfiction had created, and boy, I was not disappointed. This story is brilliant!

I have no idea how you came up with such a plot idea. It would be the perfect episode idea! I can see it now, it would be epic! I actually want to watch it now damn it.

-Taila
darkfinder chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
too bad it's over .
darkfinder chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
well that smart kill the head the rest is easy .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
i thought PK would be tuffer .
darkfinder chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
well that was weird but liking it .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
very cool so far . do more fics .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
very weird how ships always show up to keep them there . still so cool .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
like the moves follow the rules and live don't and you will find out . what are the rules of the UC .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
so far sounds like the movie the sphere .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
i thought AERYN be the best choice to search .
L Heaton chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
Absolutely brilliant! Well written with a good structure and solid story idea. With J/A bits as well! What more could you want (well could have had a tiny bit more J/A, maybe a romantic epilogue or something? But hey I'm just sad and unimaginative!) Thank you for this - great job! More please! Who says fanfic writers have to stop just becasue Farscape's finished? And season 1/2 was my favourite.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
well that was DEFINITELY good...and i'm guessing you get good science grades, eh?
ScienceGeek chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
That was incredibly well written. I've never seen a piece of fanfiction that has the characters so remarkably /in-character/. Their voices were spot-on. That was fantastic. If only I'd ever seen the shows most of your other fics are on. ;-)
Acetoorion chapter 9 . 10/8/2002
Very good, atmospheric and well written. Though not the sort of thing I should be reading on my own late at night! I enjoyed this anyway, great idea, great fic! C
Kapri chapter 9 . 9/24/2002
I know, I know, I already reviewed, but now that I've finished the story, I love it even more! You really have the characters down, so it all feels so natural. The characterizations, the interaction, the conversation and the banter; they're all just right.

Awesome story!