Reviews for Beast Wars
Wonderful Imagination chapter 3 . 5/28/2023
The story is good. This is a mess for naruto.

He is arguably in a worse position than in Canon. He has no idea what Shinobi are, no idea bout chakra or anything else. His keepers who are anbu have taught him nothing about chakra (because he'll blab apparently which is stupid, he can keep a secret).

So he knows nothing, not even his own name, he is attached to a woman who is not his mother, who is not from the village and who bears no loyalty for konoha. This will put him in a position where his loyalty to the village is practically 0. canon naruto is loyal to konoha, this naruto has 0 reason to be loyal to a village he never even heard of. The anbu were supposed to offset this by teaching him about his parents (real ones) and teaching him about konoha and the hokage.

Now he is behind, knows nothing, has 0 interest, and his whole life is a lie. He does not even know his own name.
jamthacreator chapter 37 . 2/19/2023
Amazing story! Brilliantly written I hope you continue writing stories! Hopefully you finish this one day! Excellent job showing the dark side of shinobi and konoha, the anime makes the leaf look like the good guys but in actuality they are just the same as other villages, killers for hire.
Ashera fanfics chapter 9 . 1/19/2023
This arc is taking too long, I'll welcome the next one withh open arms.
Ashera fanfics chapter 3 . 1/19/2023
It's very good, it's been a few weeks that I haven't found a story so interesting, lively and well written. Your characters feel alive, lik me real people.
straycat0718 chapter 37 . 9/16/2021
My heart aches for Mae. Just thinking about how the Takashi imagining her as someone else made me cry for her. I wish she could at least reunite with Naruto.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/27/2021
Top story which is taking a completely novel direction. Criminally low number of reviews
grimmouse197 chapter 5 . 2/4/2021
Your usage of soma or kun is a little off...please don't use it unless your character is speaking to another person or out loud
voidzzz chapter 37 . 11/23/2020
Nice to see Mae again! You have a lot of plot threads, just waiting for the mother of all snarls.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
I really love the character development of Yuji, and the OCs as well. The world building is superb. Please keep up the good work.
Kingkong101 chapter 36 . 1/2/2020
Sucks nothing new
layarman chapter 37 . 12/30/2019
Messing with the ninja system as a whole is one of my favourite plot bunnies of all time! A seriously beautifully written story, I can't wait for more!
Fantasyshooter101 chapter 4 . 12/15/2019
Why tf are they going clubbing
Fantasyshooter101 chapter 4 . 12/15/2019
This fic is getting so fucking annoying with these modern terms and everything wtf is this trash
Derpmind chapter 20 . 12/11/2019
In Naruto canon, a single S-rank ninja can defeat a Biju. Kurama might be something of an exception, but he's the strongest of the Biju. In this fic, Kurama is basically unstoppable. If not for that One Weird Spinny-Eye Trick, he and Naruto are basically able to steamroll over every ninja everywhere. It's nearly impossible to remain invested in a story where a character is basically unstoppable and insta-wins every physical and social conflict. In canon, that's what happened with Madara. Here, it's Kurama.
MadMadMaud chapter 28 . 11/22/2019
It's sad and hilarious that almost all of this could have been avoided if all Ninja were enormous douchebags and had just sat down and talked like actual adults.