Reviews for No Regrets, But No Repeats
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Alright, it was totally hot...till the end. WHY! Why couldn't Draco be with him?! :( Makes me sad. I think you should make a sequel to this! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
VenustusLovesJames chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
The ending is so asvbhjftdesghbkbdf nkkbylbgdfb! Why would you do something like that?! :O Well at least they both matched the actuall characters. Great job! -
Winky Toro chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That's it just no

Not allowed
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What? that's it, good story, but I hate the ending.
AJGranger13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ok, I'm reviewing my own story for a reason. I don't think that some people understand this is a one night stand. If you have seen Iron Man, there was a similar situation. There wasn't a decision making process. As explained in the story, neither of them think rationally when drunk. This is not meant to be a lemon with a fluffy background. It's just a lemon...
Agent L chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwww. Poor Harry...
jinnabun chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I wish you'd explained more of Draco's decision making process. If he liked Harry back, why make it a one time thing? Are you planning to write more, or is this it?
SeRenity chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I like this story but it confused me. At first it really felt like a Seamus/Draco story. Then it turned to a Drarry,but it was very unfinished. It was weird the way Draco walked away. There has too be more to it than this.
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! Should've been a bit longer though. But yes, I HIGHLY enjoyed it. I'm so proud of you! :D