Reviews for Wrath of the Dragon Warrior
Koneser chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Bardzo fajne! To było dobre skomponowanie! Bardzo lubię kiedy we opowiadaniach na tej stronie jest taki utwór. Naprawdę się postarałeś!
DJ chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Corny and both bruraly cool signed dj
avastone12 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
lol this story was awesome and i love how you put in the po kicks saber's ass part
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I did enjoy this story, but it was OOC for Po to beat up Saber like that. To me, that's not a lovable soft panda. He might've shot some glares at him, and might defend himself if Saber fought him. But nevertheless, I enjoyed this story. :)
kuzon98 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow... Saber got battered, damn. XD I liked this story cause it has a built plot and the climax is perfected! Just the right amount of fluff too. Not too less to make the story seem dark.
tyivonnorton24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
this was awsome po was awsome and he got tigress in the end nice dud
lunar silver chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
good thing back then there was no police otherwise po would have gotten arrested and if that jerk wanted to press charges he would have to say why then i think he then would get arrested for i don't know the name of the crime, love the story
Salunatic chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Kind of remind me of those fairy tales that we use to read as kids. Without the blood and fighting of course, and without any of those cliches that we're suppose to learn from those stories. Maybe work a little on sentence structure.

Nice work with the portray of emotions though.
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That's so cute, but Po nearly killed Saber!Never thought Po would do that!
Master BRAVO chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awesome one shot. I really liked this one.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wha bam another great one shot my friend :D I got to tell when i seen Tigress crying it made me sad and hurt :( I mean she has gone trhough enough in her life, she didn't need that brocken heart that bastard gave her! And that so made me mad when she walked in on Saber and that lioness, telling her that becuase she didn't put out for him that she was useless to him! Saber you are the biggest bastard I have ever seen and being light, I could go alot further than that but I will keep it PG XD and when Po heard that Tigress got her heart brocken by him, right when his faced turned serious cue the badass music because hes going out hunting and hes going to get his prey I tell you what :) And he most cerrtainly did! and Saber just went even further telling all that stuff to Po, he was already going to get his butt kicked but he made it way worse saying that stuff about Po's love, and I was so happy Po beat the living day lights out of him, and I bet he wanted to leave Saber to die but I know Po's to good for that so he jsut left him on the stairs on the hospital that was genrous of him when he could have left him on the curb :) and even though Po didnt tell her that night she found out the next day, and I got to say those things Po said to her about always being there, making her laugh just to see that smile of hers, make her breakfeast in bed, talk when ever she needed to, the only one his heart could ever love :3 thats jsut right from the core of the heart just right there :D And now with the feelings confessed and their loving kiss, Tigress will no longer have to fear a brocken heart for Po wil lalways keep it warm and safe from anything and everyone, for she is his kitten and he is her dumpling :) And Saber better not come back unless he wants a death wish with Po :D