Reviews for In Orbit
RissaGrace17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Sweet! I think that this would have been a great edition to 2x17!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
awwwww!
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Well done. Just well, well done. I love how while you have David so aware of Emma and Emma looking to David for comfort (sometimes - only sometimes - your other fics leave Snow a little behind in this regard) they are so cognizant of what Snow means to them and they're there for her. Emma admitting how much she needs Snow was especially touching, and you've captured David's desperation and Snow's shock incredibly well.
This was a hard episode and this was very good to read after watching it. :)
LucySpiller chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I really wish this scene happened, I love the way you wrote it!
anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Just rereading for the feels. Yup.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
"My heart is black," she mumbles and David's eyes find Emma's over her mother's shoulder.

"Then Henry's just gonna have to find a red crayon and color it in for you," is his reply and Emma audibly snorts, drawing a smile to her mother's face as David eases her back on her own two feet.

That part made me giggle! Excellent job!
iknowhowyoukiss chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I DIDN'T ASK FOR SO MANY FEELINGS THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING. You're so good, I love Charming family stuff and you are soooooOo good!
anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Amazing! I loved both the little and big moments in this story
anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love the little things. Like Emma pressing up against David and putting her hand on his back. Things that, if they did this in the show, would be evidence of the general softening of Emma.
misscam chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The emotion in this is just wonderful and feels true to the characters. Wish this had been in the episode.
anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Amazing missing scene, you captured the relationship that Charming and Emma have with Snow so well and the way they approach her and everything was really good.
WhiteLadyoftheRing chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh, this is so, so heartbreakingly beautiful. You've managed to capture them all so well, and given a lot of thought to the emotions of this past episode. I adore this. Just so incredibly lovely. Brava.
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You made my day. I wanted you to know that. THANKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
ohmygod. this is so great. I have tears in my eyes. I really wish/hope they address this or something like it in Sunday's episode.
zzsydneyzz chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is beautiful. Well done.