Reviews for Potential
K. P. Suan chapter 5 . 4/4
Beautifully written and absolutely adorable!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 5 . 11/9/2019
This was one of the best lemons I've read for NaLu! You have a gift, please write more 3 And thank you!
Bs.trinkets chapter 5 . 7/24/2019
Cute! And really well-written - great sense of humor. Thanks for sharing this!
L.E.T.I.-77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Tienes razon e visto algunos fics de dragones en celo, ya era hora de que le tocara a lucy, esto sera muy interesante :D
Si en cierto que hay fics de dragones en celo , podrías recomendarme algunos?, solo conozco algunos, por favor 3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2018
this story was wild from start to finish, I’m glad I binged this at 3 am :’)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
This might be the most if not the only realistic lemon I've ever read and props to you mostly on that also some props to you on the naming what with it ending on lemon, I only understood at that point.
SunBinamra chapter 5 . 1/22/2018
Hahahahahah oh my gosh Lucy, you dork. This was hilarious and amazing and thank you for sharing!
Nalu-Nerd13 chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
You know what? I'll see Natsu written very innocently in fics, and yours leans toward that, but they have him and Lucy having sex the first time he discovers sexual attraction. Like?
Anyways, my point is im very happy and relieved you didn't do that. He's obviously confused, but not jumping right in.

Lmao, he got a bulge tho
Nalu-Nerd13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Oh my gosh I came across this fic a few years ago when I first began reading fanfiction and I thought it was weird, but I found it again and now I'm like "helllll yes"

I love how you had it be a "response to dragons in Heat fics ", which I love that you called out.
Lol, it's really well written too!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Awe! That was such a good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Very nice ;)
Smileyface9603 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Oh! So original! O.O
username7463 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Very nice writing.
Sassassassin chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
lots of fun reading this!
the fan of fairys chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
after sex, normal men: I love you.
natsu after sex: let's fuck like bunnies XD