Reviews for BassEXE V2
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
is the story dead?... are you?... please don't be dead. continue please!
Renna chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I relly love this storry and dont see anny thing wrong in it and I soo hope to see more of it as soon as you can.
Ai Star chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Cool! I like it, It's a great start to the story well done! W
Anon31 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!
I have to say, the idea of Bass uploading himself into a PET is a great idea. He's one of my favourite characters when it comes to the EXE series, and it never does feel like he's given justice. This gave a perfectly plausible scenario in which he wouldn't do the things he did in the game/anime.

Aside from that, I really love Nel and her character! She blended in amazingly with the characters (kudos to your fantastic writing, yes? ;D) and was just either too relatable/hysterical/awesome at times. (*cough*birthdaysuitscenes*cough*) She isn't a Mary-Sue (I cannot tell you how much I can thank you for that) and comes off as a very realistic person in terms of her personality. Add a dose of Cossak blood, and you've made a seriously great OC.

Like I said earlier, I really enjoyed reading this. I realize that you rewrote this story from a while ago, but will you continue it? It has a lot of potential, and I'd like to see where Nel and Bass's partnership/involvement into the plot will go.

Otherwise, keep up the great work! I hope to see more from you!

-31
the unknown chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I can see the pontenial in this story. Forte as a n00b to the world and society but a badass on the battle field. Keep going and awesome job.

P.S.: as long as you don't make Forte a "let work as a team guys" kind of guy, this story work beautifully. ;3
eclipse2012 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I read your other story prior to this one, and honestly, it's not that bad. But I'm looking forward to seeing this story progress.