Reviews for Preparing your Boyfriend for Interrogation
reader chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
this is Good and should be read by all
Naureen97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved it!

-o-Naureen-o-
8ami chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
That was prefect. Absolutely. I loved the characterizations and the relationship. I don't think I know the words to rightly tell you how wonderful this story is.
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
amazing! i really liked it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i'd just like to say that your stories really brightened up my day
i haven't laughed this hard in ages :P
mommyconk chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Cute. I like your family descriptions.
TheVendingMachine chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was absolutely awesome! I love how the characters' description was detailed but not overly so. Had they been any longer, they would've come off as a rant. (Am I making any sense? XD Sorry, I suck at writing reviews.)
I must also commend you for your impeccable grammar! :D
You have a wonderful sense of humor and you're witty to boost! I also love the way you wrote Scorp and Al's banters and conversations.
I would love to find out what happened next! Can you please write a sequel or an epilogue? But if you decide not to, it's fine, I'll understand. :))))
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was awesome! I like how you went into so much detail. (Did it take you hours of research? I know it would for me.)
Al and Scor were so sweet towards each other and I could imagine them acting like that!
Love it!
Ledgea chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really like your story.
I think that it's very sweet how Albus and Scorpius take care of each other. You gave them a true character and it would be very interesting to see more of their behaving, the same goes for the Weasley!
So, a question: Do you plan to write how went the meeting between Scorpius and the Weasley?
Lola chapter 1 . 3/22/2013