Reviews for The Aftermath of Immolation
KZ-jello chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow... this fic, along with the song... it just gives me this eerie mystic feeling... Please continue, it just NEEDS to be solved. And it doesn't matter if the scientific explanations are incorrect... I mean this is under "supernatural", so anything you want can happen. :) Keep it up!
nerdgirl11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this is amazing I started freaking out when you said Dick walked downstairs and saw the pbj stuff that was so cool please keep writing!
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great story! Can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The weekend was hard, agreed my friend. And you should have no worries concerning your writing abilities. I have complete confidence you would excel at any form of writing you attempted. Please do not quit on this story line, because it conveys so much more emotional depth and loss than the finale did. Thanks for writing this, please keep it up, this was beautiful.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh my god, I just LOVE this story already!
Keep writing, I'm looking very much forward to more of that! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You're right. That weekend was so hard. Please write more- don't worry, I thought that was wonderfully creative, especially the part with the peanut butter on the table- please more Dick and Babs. They need to be together. Forever. Seriously. Period.
Seriously, though.
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I liked it. Very well written;)
leofilz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh, man. This hurt so much, but in the best way.

Dick and Artemis' dream sequences really broke my heart. They felt so real, and I won't pretend I didn't drop my head onto my desk and cry, "Nooooooo," when it was revealed that they were only dreams.

Regardless, this was very enjoyable! I especially loved the way Babs called Dick "sweetheart."
Very well done. Great job!
MrGardener chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Keep going!
FFP chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Really love the story! Look forward to see what happens next
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I can do sciency stuff to help bring Wally back please?
soccernin19 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT BUT REALLY THIS IS MIND BLOWING. Anyways now that that's been said I'm curious what happened to Wally and Artemis's dog, but aside from that this is great and I can't wait for an update!
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
... Wow. This was amazing. You put such real emotions into the story that I felt like it really happened, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
GeekDad chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh man. This is great. Dont give up on it.
Falseface chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow, I can't believe how hard it really hit me untill I was done reading... I was just about to cry during the story. I just. Wow.