Reviews for Two Pink Lines
rosetlyre chapter 1 . 4/15
Arguably one of the best fics I have ever read. There was the perfect balance of angst, smut, fluff, and levity, and the characters were written perfectly. BRAVO
TheLovleyThoughts chapter 21 . 4/11
Well I absolutely LOVED this story! You made all the characters very realistic and stayed true to their personalities. I love going into a fanfic and getting that pleasantly surprised feeling that comes with finding a quality story. It took me less than a day to Finish this story in between school because I was so excited about it! Oh and congrats on the baby!
Random chapter 21 . 3/28
I really liked this fic. It was actually one of the best fics I have ever read, not to mention the best Captain Swan one! There were a few mistakes and errors, to do with the show, and also spelling mistakes, but it was definitely worth a read. Thank you for finding the time to write this coz it rocked.
Angels-heart1 chapter 21 . 3/25
Great story! I loved it! Can't wait to read more!
GreentreeFrog chapter 20 . 3/22
Oh I love this story so much- and you kept it so in character, it's great. Your writing is wonderful.
I cackled a bit when I thought about them naming the kid James Nathaniel, because my little brother's name is actually Nathaniel-James. :)
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 21 . 3/15
This was totally cute! I loved it. :) You really kept them in character and kept the situations believable. :)
captainhookcaptainfreedom chapter 21 . 3/13
oh my god. That was bloody beautiful. awwww, I loved this fic so much! Why does it have to be over? ): That was so sweet and cute! AWAWAW! I am crying like a baby right now. Would u ever ever ever consider doing some sort follow up? Cause I would love it! 3
Thanks so much for writing this! I might just go back and reread it all over again. (:
KELS B chapter 21 . 3/5
I absolutely loved this story couldn't stop reading! You are an amazing writer I had so many feels through it all! Are you doing a sequel cause I be there to read it!
holy fuck chapter 21 . 2/26
this fic was so damn good. i am swimming in captain swan feels right now! you are a fabulous writer, girl. best of look with your own child and your career! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Annybelle chapter 21 . 2/24
Just getting caught up on my fanfiction and finished this one. Congrats on your baby and bravo to this story. It was a fun and touching one. I especially loved the part in the hospital during labor where you mentioned Whale, I literally laughed out loud, and then when Emma called Snow, I got tears in my eyes. The play of emotions was as Hook would say...Brilliant.
Wolf18Paw11 chapter 21 . 2/23
OMFG IM CRYING! :,( ITS SO PERFECT ! I LOVE IT AND AM SAD ITS OVER ! GREAT FAN FIC MY FAVORITE ! 3
Cad521 chapter 21 . 2/19
Such a cute slightly ansgt-y story! I love Daddy Killian, so precious to read! Great story :)
Maddie172 chapter 21 . 2/12
Allie! That was perfect! Last review of this story, I barely know what to say, just know that I love you and your writing 3 I resisted reading this for ages because i knew it was the last chapter, and it was making me too sad. This wrapped it up so perfectly. Read as a whole, you get to see the progression of their relationship and it feels very organic (and in character). I loved the security that Emma now feels in Killian's love, and the bar scene with that drunk douche was hilarious. The balls he has to come on to Emma with Killian right there...Emma totally put him in his place. And poor sex deprived Killian, me thinks he won't have to wait that much longer ;) I can't say goodbye to this! I won't! Please say you'll do some kind of drabble sequel-ly thing! I neeeed it.
AmayaBlack chapter 21 . 2/12