Reviews for Two Pink Lines
aestheticedits5813 chapter 1 . 5/7
I understand that you had to create an obstacle or conflict in the story that the protagonists need to resolve but I don’t like how you created that conflict. You seem to be both inside and outside of canon at the same time because I don’t think, after what he told her in Neverland that Killian would insinuate that his interest in Emma was merely physical. He would not even use the word “clingy” to her it in jest. Not after Neverland, which is when it seems you have placed this story. If you are going to write stories within the seasons of the show but write the characters this way, PLEASE warn your readers that the characters are not quite the same as the ones on the show. That was quite an unpleasant surprise to me and I will not continue to read any further chapters.
CaptainSwan013 chapter 20 . 3/6
Nooooooo! It's over
Res Ipsa chapter 21 . 2/5
One of the best stories! I enjoyed how it really embraced the issues they were working through and showed them tackling them together.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
Let Emma have a pregnant lady bitch fit on an overprotective David :-I. That would be hilarious.
musicnlyrics chapter 21 . 6/26/2017
Two pink lines, indeed! I love the angst, the feels, and even more angst. Thanks for sharing!
tefi98 chapter 21 . 5/11/2017
My first time reading a ouat fanfic and I love it!
doodlecakes chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
it sucked
No Fate 1990 chapter 21 . 4/25/2017
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story
Avivagreene chapter 21 . 2/12/2017
Wonderful story, thank you
Guest chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
More Please! Do a sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
Amazing! Beautiful writing skills.
Chewbie chapter 21 . 12/25/2016
I have just finished to read your story for the hundred time at least and I am still so amazed by how well-written this fanfiction is . The style fits in perfectly , charming and erotic at the same time . And mostly I must say that I am impressed by the quality of the plot and the meticulous description of the characters ' feelings . Well-done ! I hope you ' ll continue in this way ( please , excuse my mistakes , I'm french ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
to much fighting
riley chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I liked it but they fought to much
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
This was an amazing story, so well done. Thanks a lot for putting this all together,amazing! I'm gonna go check out all your other stories now... can't wait