Reviews for Two Pink Lines
hook617 chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
I loved it! I would have liked to have Killian propose, since he's so amazing with words, but it fits. Of course Killian can't wait 8 weeks- but seriously, how could he be resisted?! I really liked how you referred back to chapter 1, it wrapped it together really nicely.

I loved this story through and through. I've read it multiple times. Thank you for sharing- and completing!
florenzu chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
I love it, you are great! ;)
Damnodonoghue chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
Just AMAZING! Loved every bit of it.
Nouqueret chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
I don't think Killians first son would be called James... Liam what else? And The time after giving birth is 50 days not 8 weeks
MidnightRosebud chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Well that was adorable. Mild heart-attack at the end there with the pregnancy complications, but as this wasn't listed as a tragedy I didn't get the feeling it'd be a permanent thing. ;D Thank you for writing and sharing this with us! I'm going to try and see if you have this epilogue you mentioned up...

And congrats on your own beautiful little one :)
Melian Elengaer chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
I've been up all night reading this fic, it's 4 a.m. for me right now and I can barely hold back the screams and mumbles of incoherent thoughts and FEELS this story gave me. Where did you come from? Are you even real? This was perfection! I loved every single chapter, as I read all I could think about was "God, this should happen in the show". I also laughed a lot, that never happens so it was new for me. I'll probably be reading this more than once, gah... Such a beautiful story! Also, I didn't check the dates or when the last update was, but (anyhow, who cares? This had to be done), congratulations on the baby! If you had it already, double congratulations! Ok... Longest review ever... So ashamed. Bye now! (love this fic...)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
wheres the epilogue?
Justround chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Loved it. Every word
Beck chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Oooo, what a lovely ending...made all that angst worthwhile! I would love to see the epilogue, but thanks for all the writing and a belated congratulations on your own baby!
Beck chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Oooo protective David is a lot of fun to read. I could just imagine the look on Hooks face when he walked into the diner.
Annya chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
This story is sooo good, my favorite without a doubt!
Is the epilogue coming soon?
filmkid21 chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
Wow I'm normally so blah about pregnancy fics, but this seemed so well liked I gave t a try. And I'm so glad I did
A love lost chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh! So good! Epilogue is still coming, right? I'm so impatient to find out what happens! I am so hooked on this story. Pun intended ;-)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
I like the nod to the Barrie book!
wicked18writer chapter 20 . 1/1/2014