Reviews for Two Pink Lines
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
I like the nod to the Barrie book!
wicked18writer chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
So beautiful.
Delylah chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Loved it, though it was kinda cruel to put Killian through that after already losing one woman tragically! I'm not a huge fan of pregnancy fics but I really enjoyed this one, partly because you were really realistic with the symptoms (dehydration? Been there, done that!), and I guess partly because it didn't automatically make everything between them all better. I liked that he finally admitted that he left not because he just didn't want a baby but that he was afraid, partly because he had been denied a family so long ago by both Milah's death, and then again when Baelfire rejected his offer of family, and then partly because he doesn't see himself as a person who should be looked up to as a father figure. Thought your characterization of both Emma and Killian were great. Congratulations on your own recent addition! Hope you do get around to the epilogue when you can :)
Delylah chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Haha :) I love Hook just the way he slid and don't want him to lose the edge that makes him interesting, but I also love the idea of Charming taking him to task over being an idiot and getting him to straighten up and fly right where a Emma is concerned, so I love this chapter :)
beachbum03 chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Way to make me cry... :')
DancingDoula chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
I was very pleasantly surprised with this story. I wasn't sure about it from the summary, but after the first page, I couldn't stop reading it. You write Hook and Emma so well-the angst as well as the fluff! I can imagine them torturing each other with their lack of communication issues as well. Great fic, can't wait to read the epilogue.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story! You have a great talent. I can't wait for the epilogue, and I do hope you write that sequil! I love this story and I want to read about his proposal and all the twists and turns they take getting down the isle as a family! I love how they are both broken in many ways, but all their shattered pieces make them fit together like they're a puzzle. They are healing each other as the brokenness from each comes together to make them one... whole. -Cam
Harry and George chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
I have so enjoyed reading this fan fic that I did it all in one day. I do hope that you get around to the epilogue eventually, though the fact that you actually kept writing with a new baby is amazing in itself - I don't know how you had the time! I am definately going to have a look at some more of your work. I just loved the vunerability and history you have developed in these Captain Swan characters and how they were eventually able to overcome it all and find each other in the end. Thank you so much for such a beautiful story!
riversmoon chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
I read this story in one sitting and it was beautiful from beginning to finish! You did an amazing job with the accuracy of the characters and everything about this was perfect.
LouBear chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
OH MY GOSH. THAT WAS JUST. OH MY GOSH. WOW. THAT WAS PERFECT. I LOVE YOUR WORDS...WRITING STYLE. I LOVE YOUR VOICE IN THIS FIC. ITS THE BEST ONE IVE EVER READ! So freaking good! Aaahksdhcahdkfjshdckjhsdkfjhadkuchaskjfhadkubfkajdchakjxcbkjad! I dont even know what to tell you other then oh my lord and CONGRATS on your own bundle of joy!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Tumblranon chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Anon chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I love this so much but ugh the feels
Anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You kill me with feels aaaaaahhhhhhh soooooo good!
0ncer4Life chapter 5 . 12/3/2013