Reviews for Two Pink Lines
secretdreamerhere chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
Just finished reading this for the second time and I know that it won't be the last. I jut love this story so much. You've captured the characters perfectly and the angst to fluff ratio is perfect!
Kagome-Chan753 chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this! This is one of the first finished CS story I have read that I truly love. It was very well written and I love every bit of it. Very good at staying in character!
I love it so much! ️
onceuponatime-isthe-best4ever chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
This is the BEST fanfic I've EVER read.
If I could, I would print it out, but the website won't let me copy it :'(
And I'm sad about that 'cause it's so so good.
Everyone should read the whole story :-)
myaediggs200451 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! It was the best fanfiction of OUAT I've ever read no joke. PLSSSS make another chapter! Or...maybe a couple hundred-#CAPTAINSWAN4EVER
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
I loved this.
andersaa chapter 21 . 1/17/2016
I laughed, I cried, I threw my computer at a wall and broke it, I bought a new computer, I laughed again, and I finally cried because it ended and it left me clutching the computer forgetting that other life existed.
andersaa chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
Okay, Mr. Overprotective Pirate Daddy, "I'm not a sodding midwife!"... I LOST MY SHIT! OHMYGOD I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!
andersaa chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
All I imagine is Hook going "IT'S MY BLOODY COOKIE!" and trying to tug it away from Henry while Henry screams, "GIVE ME THE COOKIE!" XD
owlwayssandforever chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
I just marathoned this whole thing through in a few hours because it's really so good. Truly, well done. I love how you wrote the characters, that you captured Killian's insecurity especially. It was a little weird for me reading something set before all the things that happened in s4 & s5, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Wow I finished the entire thing in one day... it was beautiful... great job...
Heather Snader chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
Oh my goodness this was so good! After what happened in the last episode, I really just needed some loving for Hook and Emma and this did it!
thepiratetomyprincess chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
Hey! I just found your fanfiction and I'm obsessed! I know this was finished ages ago but I am currently writing cs pregnancy fanfiction myself so I wanted to find some to read as I was really lacking inspiration for the last chapter. I planned to just skim a few stories and see how they wrote the birth scene. However, one chapter into this fic and I was hooked haha. I just finished reading the entire thing at once when I have many other things I should be doing. Idk if you'll even see this nut I just wanted to let you know how gorgeous his story was xx
misuky7 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
This was a phenomenal story. I adored Emma's pregnancy. She and Killian were marvelous together, and I adored his relationship with Henry. :3
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
This was sweet. The characters were well written. And it's wonderful to see the happiness of family and home for both of them.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
Ok I've read the whole thing in 2 days. I was hooked Best CS fanfic out there so far
673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »