Reviews for Two Pink Lines
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
A truly lovely story ,funfact I was painting some street art all day today and I had just enough time to get to mid chapter 18 before I left for painting. I talked about this fic all day so much my friend rang me tonight to ask me if I got a happy ending and that she was happy I did .Idk about you I just thought you might enjoy hearing your story impact real life- Naomi Loves Unicorns
Padfootette chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
Loved it
Maya Hart chapter 21 . 7/15/2016
I really loved this book, you are an amazing writer. It is just wonderful!
DragonBookLoverKitkat913 chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
LOVE IT! I squealed like a million times because of how wonderful and cute and bloody brilliant that was! (I just used your fanfic as a reference and probably will from now.) Never stop writing. Ever.
onceuponatimefan1 chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Amazing story... Love reading it.
Myridia chapter 21 . 6/7/2016
4.5 stars out of 5.
Swan Jones chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
I'm on the last page and angry that the story ended. It was great story but I don't want it to end.
secretdreamerhere chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
Just finished reading this for the second time and I know that it won't be the last. I jut love this story so much. You've captured the characters perfectly and the angst to fluff ratio is perfect!
Kagome-Chan753 chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this! This is one of the first finished CS story I have read that I truly love. It was very well written and I love every bit of it. Very good at staying in character!
I love it so much! ️
onceuponatime-isthe-best4ever chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
This is the BEST fanfic I've EVER read.
If I could, I would print it out, but the website won't let me copy it :'(
And I'm sad about that 'cause it's so so good.
Everyone should read the whole story :-)
myaediggs200451 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! It was the best fanfiction of OUAT I've ever read no joke. PLSSSS make another chapter! Or...maybe a couple hundred-#CAPTAINSWAN4EVER
Guest chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
I loved this.
andersaa chapter 21 . 1/17/2016
I laughed, I cried, I threw my computer at a wall and broke it, I bought a new computer, I laughed again, and I finally cried because it ended and it left me clutching the computer forgetting that other life existed.
andersaa chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
Okay, Mr. Overprotective Pirate Daddy, "I'm not a sodding midwife!"... I LOST MY SHIT! OHMYGOD I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD!
andersaa chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
All I imagine is Hook going "IT'S MY BLOODY COOKIE!" and trying to tug it away from Henry while Henry screams, "GIVE ME THE COOKIE!" XD
680 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »