Reviews for Two Pink Lines
emmy chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
I love love love love loved it
Fan Forever chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Best Captain Swan fanfic I've ever read. *slow clap*
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Dying of laughter right now. Captain swanfavorite tv show OTP
Lily chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
OOOOOOOOh my god! I love this so much it hurts :)
Kendall chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
love so much
Chelsea chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
Why does it have to end! Lol I was like seriously almost in tears this story was beautifully written and the descriptions and the dialogue were fantastic I could imagine all the characters perfectly. You're amazing, write another! :)
Kendall chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Wow... just wow...
Chelsea chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
When I think of Jordan, I automatically think of Jordin Sparks! Lol idk why her personality in the story doesn't match up with her personality in RL but I couldn't stop thinking about Colin O'Donoghue screwing Jordin Sparks lmfao loved that chapter, I get crazy irrational like Emma when I'm on my period lol her emotions are heightened but im basically her lol
2007gracee chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Such an amazing story
Marteto chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
awwwww
Marysol chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Dear Allie, you sure know how to write. Keep at it, I'm no fortune teller, but you have a great future ahead. I was teary all through the story. Emma and Killian seem so real, possible and complicated, that well I'm scooping the stories as part of a new healthy habit. Take care, congrats on being a mom and from the bottom of my heart, Thank you!.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Oh my god no!
jessica chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
wow! I just read this all in one sitting and LOVED it! made me tear up a few times :) just lovely definitely one I will be re reading!
a.smith76 chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I love your stories - I think you have so much talent. I have just read this series in one hit and really enjoyed it. Don't ever stop! x
631 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »