Reviews for Two Pink Lines
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Wow I finished the entire thing in one day... it was beautiful... great job...
Heather Snader chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
Oh my goodness this was so good! After what happened in the last episode, I really just needed some loving for Hook and Emma and this did it!
thepiratetomyprincess chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
Hey! I just found your fanfiction and I'm obsessed! I know this was finished ages ago but I am currently writing cs pregnancy fanfiction myself so I wanted to find some to read as I was really lacking inspiration for the last chapter. I planned to just skim a few stories and see how they wrote the birth scene. However, one chapter into this fic and I was hooked haha. I just finished reading the entire thing at once when I have many other things I should be doing. Idk if you'll even see this nut I just wanted to let you know how gorgeous his story was xx
misuky7 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
This was a phenomenal story. I adored Emma's pregnancy. She and Killian were marvelous together, and I adored his relationship with Henry. :3
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
This was sweet. The characters were well written. And it's wonderful to see the happiness of family and home for both of them.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
Ok I've read the whole thing in 2 days. I was hooked Best CS fanfic out there so far
obsessivefangirlInfinity8 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
ahhh this was sooo good. I know its been a while but would you consider writing a sequel? Or have you already? But anyways this was fantastic and congrats on your baby!
obsessivefangirlInfinity8 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Charming and Snow were perfect in this chapter, exactly how I feel their characters would react on the show. Great job!
CaptainKilly chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
*tears of happiness* I applaud you for such a beautiful masterpiece! *blows kisses* bravo brava!
Beach50 chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Wow that fight was awesome!
Baibe chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
I've loved this story, I read the whole thing today in one go... I was bored and then I couldn't put it down. Congratulations on your child by the way I hope you are both doing well, and I loved James for Emma and Killian's baby. Was that a nod to the original Captain Hook being called James? I actually work closely with hook but he gets very upset when I call him James. Anyway... I'm sure you think I'm crazy now so I'll go away but thanks for writing this!
OnceUponASarcasticSinger chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
This story was simply amazing and I loved reading every bit of it. Thank you for taking the time out of your obviously busy life to write it because it was definitely worth the read!
Kaytlyn chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
Love Love Love this book
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
Best fanfiction I've ever read. By far.
carolyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I loved it please put more it was the best this my only way of finding out also reason four isn't on Netflix for me so please continue
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »