Reviews for Two Pink Lines
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
This was sweet. The characters were well written. And it's wonderful to see the happiness of family and home for both of them.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
Ok I've read the whole thing in 2 days. I was hooked Best CS fanfic out there so far
obsessivefangirlInfinity8 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
ahhh this was sooo good. I know its been a while but would you consider writing a sequel? Or have you already? But anyways this was fantastic and congrats on your baby!
obsessivefangirlInfinity8 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Charming and Snow were perfect in this chapter, exactly how I feel their characters would react on the show. Great job!
CaptainKilly chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
*tears of happiness* I applaud you for such a beautiful masterpiece! *blows kisses* bravo brava!
Beach50 chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Wow that fight was awesome!
Baibe chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
I've loved this story, I read the whole thing today in one go... I was bored and then I couldn't put it down. Congratulations on your child by the way I hope you are both doing well, and I loved James for Emma and Killian's baby. Was that a nod to the original Captain Hook being called James? I actually work closely with hook but he gets very upset when I call him James. Anyway... I'm sure you think I'm crazy now so I'll go away but thanks for writing this!
OnceUponASarcasticSinger chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
This story was simply amazing and I loved reading every bit of it. Thank you for taking the time out of your obviously busy life to write it because it was definitely worth the read!
Kaytlyn chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
Love Love Love this book
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
Best fanfiction I've ever read. By far.
carolyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I loved it please put more it was the best this my only way of finding out also reason four isn't on Netflix for me so please continue
CaptainSwan-CS-OUAT chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
I loved this story sooooo much!
lilly chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
i lovedall ofit
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
That was soooooooo good! I loved the ending , it was just perfect! Thanks for writing
captainswanlover chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
i love ouat and this fanfic just describes captainswan so well and just yes. i cant describe my captainswan love. im not really that into lemons being Catholic and all but this doesnt focus on the sex and i like that. lovingcaptainswan you are so awesome. thanks for writing such an amazing fanfic. i cant wait to read more.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »