Reviews for Two Pink Lines
OnceUponASarcasticSinger chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
This story was simply amazing and I loved reading every bit of it. Thank you for taking the time out of your obviously busy life to write it because it was definitely worth the read!
Kaytlyn chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
Love Love Love this book
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
Best fanfiction I've ever read. By far.
carolyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I loved it please put more it was the best this my only way of finding out also reason four isn't on Netflix for me so please continue
CaptainSwan-CS-OUAT chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
I loved this story sooooo much!
lilly chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
i lovedall ofit
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
That was soooooooo good! I loved the ending , it was just perfect! Thanks for writing
captainswanlover chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
i love ouat and this fanfic just describes captainswan so well and just yes. i cant describe my captainswan love. im not really that into lemons being Catholic and all but this doesnt focus on the sex and i like that. lovingcaptainswan you are so awesome. thanks for writing such an amazing fanfic. i cant wait to read more.
aahana chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
i love you.
it was great, awesome, (sobbing)
u r awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That was AMAZING! I just loved this fanfic so much! It was great! You should write more. That was wonderful!
captain swan lov chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Awsome
LesbianLoser chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
*slow lone applause* *more people join in* *everyone's clapping* *standing ovation*
LesbianLoser chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Oh my god! The way that started, though! :D
all chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
Love it
Julie chapter 21 . 1/5/2015
Oh, this was SO GOOD. I made so many high pitche'd noises while reading this, because they were just so adorable. Loved this!
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »