Reviews for Two Pink Lines
carolyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I loved it please put more it was the best this my only way of finding out also reason four isn't on Netflix for me so please continue
CaptainSwan-CS-OUAT chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
I loved this story sooooo much!
lilly chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
i lovedall ofit
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2015
That was soooooooo good! I loved the ending , it was just perfect! Thanks for writing
captainswanlover chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
i love ouat and this fanfic just describes captainswan so well and just yes. i cant describe my captainswan love. im not really that into lemons being Catholic and all but this doesnt focus on the sex and i like that. lovingcaptainswan you are so awesome. thanks for writing such an amazing fanfic. i cant wait to read more.
aahana chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
i love you.
it was great, awesome, (sobbing)
u r awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That was AMAZING! I just loved this fanfic so much! It was great! You should write more. That was wonderful!
captain swan lov chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Awsome
LesbianLoser chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
*slow lone applause* *more people join in* *everyone's clapping* *standing ovation*
LesbianLoser chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Oh my god! The way that started, though! :D
all chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
Love it
Julie chapter 21 . 1/5/2015
Oh, this was SO GOOD. I made so many high pitche'd noises while reading this, because they were just so adorable. Loved this!
Fandomsgalore01 chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
How could you do this and end it there!
Your story could have lasted at least author 10 chapters!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
*Violently sobs from happiness while applauding* Beautiful CS story, loved all the twists and turns and baby cuteness!
Jayamisia chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Hi ! You know I just found out this fanfiction, and I was unable to stop myself of reading ! This fic is amazing ! I really loved it ! I like the way you discribe everything, really good job !
Sorry for my english, I'm french
Xx !