Reviews for Two Pink Lines
Such an amazing story
Marteto chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
awwwww
Marysol chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Dear Allie, you sure know how to write. Keep at it, I'm no fortune teller, but you have a great future ahead. I was teary all through the story. Emma and Killian seem so real, possible and complicated, that well I'm scooping the stories as part of a new healthy habit. Take care, congrats on being a mom and from the bottom of my heart, Thank you!.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Oh my god no!
jessica chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
wow! I just read this all in one sitting and LOVED it! made me tear up a few times :) just lovely definitely one I will be re reading!
a.smith76 chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I love your stories - I think you have so much talent. I have just read this series in one hit and really enjoyed it. Don't ever stop! x
Kriegra chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved this!
It's so awesome trying to picture them moving forward
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This story is so cute I can't wait to read more
EmmaW13 chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
Amazing story, I love how you well you depicted the emotional struggles and the trust issues of both Emma and Killian. It's brilliant!
Pugswithantlers chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
I fricking loved this it's perfect you're a great writer ️
danydanybb chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
What a beautiful story! I really loved it! Felt so real and natural that I coulndnt stop reading it! :)
Anna chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
I LOVE YOUR FIC SOOOOOOO MUCH ! Thank you for writing this ! *crying tears of joy* I felt like this was a real-life pregnancy !
Lizzyc807 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow - I read your story yesterday. This was so angsty. I saw that it was written before most of S3 was played out. I thought it was great that you captured exactly how high their walls were for both of them. It was a little painful at how hard it was for them to trust each other. I think you did an awesome job with these characters as they were before the show pushed them forward. I liked how you brought Neal into the picture, I think I would have pictured him being that way too. I feel the way you portrayed how Emma handled him to be the way she did - kind of at arms length like she does with Regina. I was happy at how you set their final confrontation in the hospital too. I thought that needed to be said for sure.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
So fabulous! I devoured this whole thing in two days! The voice was absolutely perfect. Thanks for the story!
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »