Reviews for Two Pink Lines
fire1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Hello Allie,
I was so happy to see your update. Good chapter, Love Hook and David getting smashed together. and the end oh my god, Hook told Emma he loved her so good.
I am looking froward to your next update.
fire1
notdonewithyou chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Oh mannnnn he used the L word... And you're more honest when you're drunk... oh mannnnn
wolfcub004 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
that charming hooker talk was beautiful. I loved davids daddy talk
cigarettemetaphor chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I REALLY WANTED IT TO BE A GIRL BUT HE SAID I LOVE YOU SO IM HAVING MIXED FEELINGS TOWARDS THIS STORY AT THE MOMENT
Callie Dornan chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Hello! I found your fanfiction around, you know, 2:30 AM on my cellphone and read everything before I could actually sleep and omg omg omg omg I'm so in love with everything, from line 1 and English is not even my first language so I have no idea if I'm actually being understandable, but I just HAD to tell you that I loved everything and I just can't wait to see the rest of the history! I could go on and on talking about everything that I loved, but I'm a little bit insecure when it comes about writing in English, hahaha! Oh, and congratulations for your pregnancy!
DoubleDee068 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
LOL hope its a boy.. and I wonder what they are going call the baby... OH Man...
Lisa1972 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
OMG! Seriously? She should know he'd never let her live it down that he made her cum so hard she started craping & had to go to the ER. :) I think he's ego just got huge :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
wow i didnt see that AN comment to me in chap 6 until just now. so yup, im glad i was right about the cramping b/c the story would of gone quite sad. i liked hook with the ultra sound and i like that he was able to keep a staight face for the reason of the cramping. i like how the rumor mill got wound up after she had gone to the hospital. i wonder how the town has been treating killian after that reveal.
Shel12 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see how they continue to react.
cigarettemetaphor chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Aw I really wanted it to be a girl
notdonewithyou chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
All of the feely feels! :D wonderful chapter! This whole fic is just wonderful. It has it's own spin on the pregnancy story line and it's great :) can't wait for chapter 7
fire1 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Hello Allie,
that was a fun and light-hearted chapter to read. I was over the moon to see u had updated.
Thanks for the update
Fire1
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
OH MY GOD! I love this! So funny! Loved the Emma and Henry talk about the baby! Cannot wait 4 more!
iloveperfume chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
It's Maddie...i just registered, so added some numbers to my name ...and can i just say - CALLED IT. I freaking called it! Even the ultrasound...Yes! Hahaha, i don't know why that made me so pleased :) I didn't actually have any evidence to back up that orgasm claim, it just seemed like the mostly likely cause considering what they'd just been doing ;) But yeah, if i was Emma i'd be freaking out too and want to get checked. I kinda wouldn't trust Whale as my doc, but i get that they had no other option :D
Naughty ultrasound tech, letting the gender slip (potentially), what if they didn't want to know? I loved Hook's awestruck reaction to seeing their baby, can't wait to read his reaction to those kicks when he begins to feel them...i'm sure Emma will feel them any day now, herself.
I loved Ruby getting all teasing about Hook and Emma, wanting to know bedroom secrets - i can totally see her wanting the deets. I totally feel Emma on the lack of coffee situation - i'm so addicted, I would need to detox myself before entering into any pregnancy, lol.
You can do no wrong when it comes to this story Allie, loving every minute :D Prenatal groups sound like so much fun - nothing like a good ol' bitching session and you get to make new friends (as do your kids) and have to support there after birth too. win, win. Damn it, I can't seem to keep my reviews short! I'll try for next time...
itsalostgirlthing chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This was such a fun chapter, everything from the orgasm pains to a nosy Ruby and finally to the Peter Pan bit. Great job! Can't wait for the next update :D
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »