Reviews for Two Pink Lines
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
OMG! He sed it! He said I LOVE U! Ohhhh sooo sweeeetttt!
itsalostgirlthing chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
*screams* Each chapter just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next update, thank you!
emmaducklingsssss chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Honestly, these past few days have been terrible for me but this last update made me so happy and made me forget all my problems for a little while.
I sense a beautiful bromance is about to flourish and apparently Emma got something else from Charming besides his temper. Lucky Snow lol
DoubleDee068 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
... I love it.. and I am glad things are okay :D
fire1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Hello Allie,
I was so happy to see your update. Good chapter, Love Hook and David getting smashed together. and the end oh my god, Hook told Emma he loved her so good.
I am looking froward to your next update.
fire1
notdonewithyou chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Oh mannnnn he used the L word... And you're more honest when you're drunk... oh mannnnn
wolfcub004 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
that charming hooker talk was beautiful. I loved davids daddy talk
cigarettemetaphor chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I REALLY WANTED IT TO BE A GIRL BUT HE SAID I LOVE YOU SO IM HAVING MIXED FEELINGS TOWARDS THIS STORY AT THE MOMENT
Callie Dornan chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Hello! I found your fanfiction around, you know, 2:30 AM on my cellphone and read everything before I could actually sleep and omg omg omg omg I'm so in love with everything, from line 1 and English is not even my first language so I have no idea if I'm actually being understandable, but I just HAD to tell you that I loved everything and I just can't wait to see the rest of the history! I could go on and on talking about everything that I loved, but I'm a little bit insecure when it comes about writing in English, hahaha! Oh, and congratulations for your pregnancy!
DoubleDee068 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
LOL hope its a boy.. and I wonder what they are going call the baby... OH Man...
Lisa1972 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
OMG! Seriously? She should know he'd never let her live it down that he made her cum so hard she started craping & had to go to the ER. :) I think he's ego just got huge :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
wow i didnt see that AN comment to me in chap 6 until just now. so yup, im glad i was right about the cramping b/c the story would of gone quite sad. i liked hook with the ultra sound and i like that he was able to keep a staight face for the reason of the cramping. i like how the rumor mill got wound up after she had gone to the hospital. i wonder how the town has been treating killian after that reveal.
Shel12 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see how they continue to react.
cigarettemetaphor chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Aw I really wanted it to be a girl
notdonewithyou chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
All of the feely feels! :D wonderful chapter! This whole fic is just wonderful. It has it's own spin on the pregnancy story line and it's great :) can't wait for chapter 7
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »