Reviews for Two Pink Lines
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
OH MY GOD! I love this! So funny! Loved the Emma and Henry talk about the baby! Cannot wait 4 more!
iloveperfume chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
It's Maddie...i just registered, so added some numbers to my name ...and can i just say - CALLED IT. I freaking called it! Even the ultrasound...Yes! Hahaha, i don't know why that made me so pleased :) I didn't actually have any evidence to back up that orgasm claim, it just seemed like the mostly likely cause considering what they'd just been doing ;) But yeah, if i was Emma i'd be freaking out too and want to get checked. I kinda wouldn't trust Whale as my doc, but i get that they had no other option :D
Naughty ultrasound tech, letting the gender slip (potentially), what if they didn't want to know? I loved Hook's awestruck reaction to seeing their baby, can't wait to read his reaction to those kicks when he begins to feel them...i'm sure Emma will feel them any day now, herself.
I loved Ruby getting all teasing about Hook and Emma, wanting to know bedroom secrets - i can totally see her wanting the deets. I totally feel Emma on the lack of coffee situation - i'm so addicted, I would need to detox myself before entering into any pregnancy, lol.
You can do no wrong when it comes to this story Allie, loving every minute :D Prenatal groups sound like so much fun - nothing like a good ol' bitching session and you get to make new friends (as do your kids) and have to support there after birth too. win, win. Damn it, I can't seem to keep my reviews short! I'll try for next time...
itsalostgirlthing chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This was such a fun chapter, everything from the orgasm pains to a nosy Ruby and finally to the Peter Pan bit. Great job! Can't wait for the next update :D
Ouat-in-vampirediaries chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I just wanna say that I love this story! Please update more frequently! And I would love to see deal with modern things that have to do with the baby! And maybe see him struggle with having only one hand!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE THIS FF SO MUCH 3

Killian is going to be the BEST dad ever.

Gawsh...they are too cute 3
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Such a great update! I love that the two of them are getting closer and can't wait to see where things head for Emma. I hope it isn't serious!
citigirl13 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Ahhhh! What's wrong with the baby? Oh no! Can't wait until the next chapter! Also loved the interaction between Hook and Emma, they're so cute!
snoopykid chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
this is really good! please continue!
castlet chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I'm absolutely loving this story! I really like emma letting down her walls and letting killian and all the cutiness it's fabulous. Cant wait for more!
Maddie chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Hey Allie! Thank you so much for the speedy update! I needed that - you're making this hiatus bearable i tell ya ;) Henry's reaction was classic...and very in character for him. He's a perceptive kid, like his mama. I *loved* the emotional connection between Emma & Killian here...and that Killian vented his frustrations to Emma. As someone else commented, she needed to hear it. He needs to know what they 'are', because being there as a responsibility to this baby isn't enough when he wants Emma so badly. You played that out so perfectly, and i'm so so glad that they have moved beyond 'just sex' into a more meaningful relationship, because that's what they both want, even if Emma didn't want to admit it. Intimacy is a scary, vulnerable place to be, but Emma can't deny it any longer, there are feelings involved...and they *finally* talk about it. I loved how gentle Killian was with her.

I hope things with baby are ok...i know cramping/spotting is kinda common in early pregnancy...and not necessarily anything bad? It's just the uterus growing/stretching to accommodate the baby (so my mom friends tell me...). Also maybe sex had something to do with that too...orgasms cause the uterus to contract ;) At least i'm hoping it's all that is...
I can see them both going to the hospital and having an ultrasound, sharing a sweet moment of relief when they see everything is ok, and watch their baby on screen. Besides Emma's pregnancy is the main focus of this fic, so i doubt she'll have a miscarriage (she better not, lol).

Love you and your work! Hope your pregnancy is progressing well!
cass76 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Love it!
blubblubblubblub chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
i really like your story! great work :)
SibOlga chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
My God, this chapter is perfect... I don't know if I can express my emotions correctly. It was really lovely to see that Henry already could think of Killian as of his dad. Relationships between Emma and Kilian are so complicated, I can't even realize if they actually love each other. I mean... they gonna have a baby together! So is that a True Love or something else? Anyway, sight of them making love is very, very good)) thank you!
notdonewithyou chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Fantastic chapter. You capture the characters really well., but Oh my goodness, you have me worried but I'm trusting you.
MaraJade4S chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I'm glad they cleared some things up and now they're starting to "be together" I'm really worried about these cramps :( I hope everything will be ok, that the couch will now be history and that something sweet happens :d Like a first ultrasound, with Hook there. Update soon :D
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »