Reviews for We Are Bigger
I.Just.Want.Bemmett chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Hey! I'm Ruby and I'm new to writing fanfiction! I love your writing! It's really proffesional and just super great. It made me feel like, why even bother writing anything? She/He'll always be better than you XD. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I super enjoy your writing and that you could be an author if you wanted to. Also, are you going to continue this story?
wow this is bad chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
your constant vilifying of any character who isn't bay, particularly daphne, is very tiring. bay was in the wrong at the carlton protests. hearing people shouldn't speak over deaf people. bay was wrong. noah didn't date bay to get to daphne, he became interested in her while he was dating bay but he didn't pursue it. and besides, even though he and daphne kissed (daphne not knowing it was real for him) emmett had /sex/ with someone else. then bay had sex with emmett behind tank's back so she can get off of that pedestal you have her on. bay is not an innocent victim to big, bad daphne here. daphne stole nothing from bay. bay just has a tendency to make herself the victim in any given situation, even things that have literally nothing to do with her. emmett's just as bad now that he made a video about bay's assault. they deserve each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Please update
SesshomarusMate2468 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I can't wait until you update this story! I absolutely adore it! You have done a great job portraying all of the different characters accurately :D
LillySmith chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Update!
CountTheCrows chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
What can I say except...AMAZING.

My only complaint is that we have to wait for chapter 4!

But really, amazing. I do feel it was right that Melody is Team Bemmett this time around. I like that even though she's still not all rah rah for Deaf/hearing relationships, she makes the exception for Bay because she knows how Bay makes Emmett feel. On the other hand, Daphne and Noah need to take the sticks out of their asses. I could totally see Daphne having that reaction and me yelling at her "But HE is the one who cheated." So, yeah, very true to life.

Annoyed at Travis, but whatever. I think it's a crock that he is pissed at Bay. That's not a dig at you though; just the ridiculous way the show did a 180 with him from respecting and liking John to being cool enough with Bay to help her steal money and then being a big douche to her at the end of this half.

I *LOVE* that Emmett is in heaven. Bay and Emmett really will be the death of me when all is said and done. Ugh. Perfection!
BekaRoo chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I loved this chapter a ton. I do not like Daphne and Noah has no room to judge. I can not wait for the next chapter. I am glad Melody is on team Bay&Emmett
bluebaby3296 chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Daphne and noah need to stick it where the sun don't shine. Wow melody being happy that's awesome! Love the new ch. Can't wait to see emmett put daphne in her place
xRainbowNinjax chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
ERRMERGERD! Continue!
bemmett4life chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I love, love, love it
xRainbowNinjax chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
That was adorable! Continue!
jessie chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
i love it!

i've been hoping to read a reconciliation story like this one. i look forward to watching them grow closer and bay trusting him again.
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
EE I loved this chapter it is amazingly fantastic :D I am so happy Bay and Emmett are back together and I hope it stays that way. I hope Melody is supportive. I can not wait for the next chapter. Please update again soon. Thank you.

Happy April Fools :)
bluebaby3296 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I can see melody being happy for emmett. Daphne I don't know. Noah shouldn't have any say. But he'll prob be mad
CountTheCrows chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow. Excellent story so far. Please continue! You write Bay and Emmett exquisitely. I can't wait to read your next chapter!