Reviews for A Retelling: Fulton's Story
AmmyChey3X chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
This is an amazing fanfic, I loved every chapter! :D
I especially loved Portman's interactions with his little sister, and the team's reactions to it, that was so adorable!
Lottielue1 chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
Lovely story, some chapters could have been longer but overall a really good over view of Fulton's life. I like the little section about Portman and his life and little sister. Really good story!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
That story was really good! If you post each chapter separately you will get more reviews. It needed a little more emotion, though. This is really angsty stuff and there wasn't near enough emotion to go with it.
banks99 chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
great story i hope you write another soon
CanucksGal83 chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
interesting story some of the chaps could have been longer. Good job
texaskid chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
The plot is amazing. Really great.

A couple things, I don't know why people always write Portman and Fulton with bad parents. It's such a stereotype and a cliche. I understand the point but I wish you hadn't done it.

Second in this last chapter where it's talking about Fulton speaking you switch to third person point of view which is a little awkward.

Also you could have combined a few of the chapters as some were barely a paragraph long and not really that worth of being their own chapter but I suppose that you had your reasons for doing so.

The reason Terry couldn't join makes sense and doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. I liked it. I also liked that you waited until the story was done before you posted it but I wish you had spread it out a little bit. The number of chapters may scare some people off.

I loved the back story and the reason why Portman couldn't come at the beginning of the year and why Ms. Mckay had to be their tutor.

All in all a very nice story.
CanucksGal83 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013