Reviews for What a painfully beautiful love
jj chapter 1 . 1/5
nice
Limeru chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
this is quite good.. the emotion is there.. and it made me very curious of their circumstances... I wanna know more about them..
bubble-chan93 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was frigging amazing i loved it!
tentenpal chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
it was good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was amazing!
Saro-By-Birth chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I like the idea of this story and how you wrote through emotion. The way this is written intrigues me. I would love to know the history behind the creature Sasuke is and the complicated bond between him and Naruto. All in all, the story is very gripping. Almost as if it is a series of hooks. I really like it and hope to see more.
Lollipop chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh, and since I forgot to add it in my last review, I'll say it now.

I think this story is better off as a one-shot. I rather enjoyed the mystery of it, that's what made it seem different from the rest of the SasuNaru stories. Explaining too much and expanding it into a series would, for me, destroy that aspect of it.

Please keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you!
Lollipop chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm not sure what the reviewer before me is talking about. Not appealing? I don't think there's anything wrong with the way you chose to present the text. I found it very easy to read and follow, and the fact that the reviewer didn't read the story is their loss.

I enjoyed the artful way you depicted their feelings, and even the lemon, in all it's, might I say, careless and raw passion seemed beautiful and touching.

The story is very thought-inspiring, leaving so many things for the reader to wonder about. What? Why? Who? When? Yet you managed to make it so that not knowing doesn't bother the reader.

Thank you for this beautiful piece of art.
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
The summary sounded really well but the story had no white spaces between dialoge n certain paragraphs. So I didn't read it. Making it look appealing to read is the first step in getting more reviews n favs n followers or anything. I'm just giving a tip. I'll read the story eventually. Have a good day
Ennu chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So sweet smut! Did I like it? God, I loved it!