Reviews for John, You Can't Fool A Genius
This is gorgeous
EJ 12212012 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Lol oh those two...
DamonandElena4ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
how did i not review this yet?
I had it in my favorites for a while and just read it a second time I love this story it's one of the best johnlock fics I've ever read and I've read many it was so well written and even the plot was awesome and the whole story is so fucking amazing I literally can't express it but keep on writing you're awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Good job, keep writing :)
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Yet another great chapter! :D
This was very detailed and well-written and hot.
I absolutely loved how Sherlock was trying to be gentle with John and how he was checking to make sure that John was really okay with it because he struggles with his sexuality.
I definitely can't wait for the next update and too see how they act afterwards and how things develop between the two.
Please update soon!
Bliss Whitely chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I anticipate more with bated breath!
JulietLeigh chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Awesome!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
O.M. Goodness.

This was um . . . very . . . well written? Plot point executed with wonderfully stimulating . . . accuracy.

Very good job. am now going to have a cup of tea myself . . . :D
EyeofMazikeen chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Bwah! So amazing. Not just this chapter, but the whole story so far. Your characterizations are fantastic, and your dialogue is flawless. You really capture Sherlock's intonations particularly well. Emphasis on all the right words at all the right times. Also, have I mentioned it's friggin' HOT? Can't wait to see more of what your deliciously deviant mind comes up with. : )
Bliss Whitely chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
the thought of John squirming under Sherlock's hand... delicious... please continue.
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
"Beats me" I laughed at that pun, whether it was intentional or not, for like five minutes straight.
I loved this chapter just like the other ones and I definitely cannot wait for the next update and for it to be Sherlock's turn.
I loved how John was screaming and swearing like a sailor because that just seems so very John of him.
I really like how Sherlock was using his deduction to figure out what to do and how he was switching back and forth between scientist mode and lust mode.
Great job and please update soon! :D
Smile'LifesTooShort chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Heyyah, I sent you a message on tumblr, just thought id tell you twice how much I love this fic
P.s. my tumblr is I-will-pitch-slap-you-so-hard just incase anyone else messaged you ahaa x
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Keep going!
skylarpurl chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
OHMYGOSH
UPDATE
JHGOISJDFKGSLKSD
watergoddesskasey chapter 10 . 3/30/2013