Reviews for Found
KelAlexshipper4evah chapter 9 . 2/8
Holy crap. This was amazing. I cried, I smiled, I fangirled. Utterly perfect. I love you for writing this.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Ohmygod...im so happy right now...that was amazing. that ending, they ended up together and it was beautiful and adjaskd;fjdskjfakfsaj thank you. i love this so much.
PT-chan ssu chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Homra disbanding is just... sad... but this is a really nice turn of events!
I love the characterization! XDD And the development too! It feels like this is how it ought to be should anything like this happen! Misaki should just get it, but Saru also has a lot to learn

(Only... Homra disbanding is kinda... ;A; )
Bloom Flower chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Very bittersweet. Nice work
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
;)
gamer423 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I hope you can make more of sarumi coz I just adore your writing style..
OwlGirl98 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
that is soo sweet!
Pokabu chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Aw, how cute! I love how things are slowly getting better despite them still arguing, and how Saruhiko is now becoming more honest with Misaki and himself. Excellent work on this story. I enjoyed it very much!
Pokabu chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Very sweet chapter. I do adore how Misaki is able to understand Saruhiko despite the latter struggling with his words - just goes to show how well he knows him.
Pokabu chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
And so Misaki admits his feelings and Saruhiko is left stunned. I can't wait to read how he reacts after this entire incident, though!
Pokabu chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Very emotional chapter. And it's definitely key in showing how Misaki is slowly turning his attention/focus back to Saruhiko.
Pokabu chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I really liked the interaction here, especially with how blatantly shameless Saruhiko was with how he teased Misaki.
Pokabu chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Very nice! I really like how you managed to squeeze the insight of the two in this chapter. It helps cover chapter space and also lets the story proceed quicker.
Pokabu chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Awesome chapter! I love all the emotions and the ending thought specifically.
Pokabu chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
A lovely insight into Misaki's mind. Nice work! Although...I wonder how he'll react to knowing who his "savior" is...