Reviews for Invisible To the Touch
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
What an amazing story. If you haven't already planned or written one, I would love to read a sequel to this story! And yeah that is a rather large misunderstanding, gotta love the media.
Tea4e chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Haha. I guess after being frozen for a century one can lose their communication skills ;) glad Everlark prevailed.
Elricsister chapter 16 . 9/27/2015
You kinda got me there... I was a little worried for a moment. Will wait for the epilogue. Thanks!
(Note for me, I have finished reading this story)
MTK4FUN chapter 16 . 9/27/2015
I'm so glad Mrs. Pierce was a wedding planner. You had me worried there for a moment! Thanks for this lovely story. I enjoyed reading it very much.
KatnissCinderTrisFaithandJune chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
I'm going to cry now, why would Peeta do that?
A Random Mathlete chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Such a plot twist...don't leave us hanging like that! Great story though, keep it up!
MTK4FUN chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Oh, no, what's going on with Peeta? Thanks for updating.
P.S. In the last few paragraphs you switched from first person to third person. You might want to correct that.
MaidenAlice chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I sure hope that women is just a long lost distant relative or of a person he used to know like the Dr A and its simply platonic ..i sure hope it is
wonderishome chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I couldn't believe it was same story, I had to go back a chapter to make sure. What the heck happened!
Tea4e chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Unexpected turn of events...what the heck? Thanks for the update
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
PLEASE WRITE. THE NEXT CHAPTER I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FANFIC!
miyageorge026 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
aww, this is so adorable! i love this so much, it shows just how much they care for each other and healed each other and i just love it. i really hope the media leave them alone, i doubt ut but i hope they do so they can live in peace for at least a while. please update soon! 3
chelsea chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
Please update as soon as you can!
PrincessBlonde chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
wow...an amazing journey
MTK4FUN chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
Thanks for this lovely update. I love the idea of Julian Flickerman, Caesar's grandson! You've structured this chapter very well by giving us backstory in the form of an interview. I can't wait to see what happens next.