Reviews for Invisible To the Touch
calmcoolcollective chapter 10 . 3/15
I hope you update soon!
Jade R. Manning chapter 10 . 3/13
YASSSSS! Have you no idea how joyful you have made me?! THANK YOU!
Awww! I missed this story so much! Great update! I hope you get back to writing more often! I'm really looking forward to the next update!
Jeresh157 chapter 9 . 3/4
As an everlark fan, I think she needs to find a cryogenic tank hidden in the house with Peeta still alive.-Just sayin'
This story is so good! Please update as soon as you can.
Kae chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
•Please update this! It's a really wonderful story, and should be continued. Besides, I'm sure we're all wondering what happens next between Katniss and Peeta. I'm curious, especially to see if they become a couple, somehow or another.•
mockinjay14 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Please update when you get the chance. :)
ChloeluvsTHG chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I love this story so much so please try to update as soon as your life settles down!
ArcherGirl02 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Continue! I WISH PEETA WAS ALIVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's seriously not fair. But the scene where Gale and Katniss were eating breakfast had me cracking up. Peeta sounded so much like my brother at that moment after the weekend I took my boyfriend up to my camp. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahhahha so many good memories! Well, continue! I'm adding this to my favorites!
miyageorge026 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
You've done really good so far! Thanks for not abandoning this story, it's really good I hope you have fun at the weddings and showers, and update when you can!
R chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
It's awesome your story
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Hey! I just read the new chapter of Wanted Everdeen. I've been reading that story for over a year now. And I found this story about six mounths ago. I was on my Christmas break. And I've read most of your other storys while waithing for these to get updated. I really liked Hidden Within and Aboard the mo/kingjay! Anyway, I'm a big fan of your fanictions.
A true HG fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Glad that you are back. Love this story.
Jade R. Manning chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Awh! I really loved this chapter! I cannot wait for the next one! Like I said earlier, YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT! I'm glad you aren't abandoning it! Have a Happy Life in your absence from ours for the shot time being! Love ya!
haymitchsquell chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Lovely. Can't wait for more interactions between Kat and Peeta.