Reviews for Invisible To the Touch
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 16 . 10/12
What an amazing story. If you haven't already planned or written one, I would love to read a sequel to this story! And yeah that is a rather large misunderstanding, gotta love the media.
Tea4e chapter 16 . 10/1
Haha. I guess after being frozen for a century one can lose their communication skills ;) glad Everlark prevailed.
Elricsister chapter 16 . 9/27
You kinda got me there... I was a little worried for a moment. Will wait for the epilogue. Thanks!
(Note for me, I have finished reading this story)
MTK4FUN chapter 16 . 9/27
I'm so glad Mrs. Pierce was a wedding planner. You had me worried there for a moment! Thanks for this lovely story. I enjoyed reading it very much.
KatnissCinderTrisFaithandJune chapter 15 . 9/26
I'm going to cry now, why would Peeta do that?
A Random Mathlete chapter 15 . 9/23
Such a plot twist...don't leave us hanging like that! Great story though, keep it up!
MTK4FUN chapter 15 . 9/23
Oh, no, what's going on with Peeta? Thanks for updating.
P.S. In the last few paragraphs you switched from first person to third person. You might want to correct that.
MaidenAlice chapter 15 . 9/23
I sure hope that women is just a long lost distant relative or of a person he used to know like the Dr A and its simply platonic ..i sure hope it is
wonderishome chapter 15 . 9/23
I couldn't believe it was same story, I had to go back a chapter to make sure. What the heck happened!
Tea4e chapter 15 . 9/23
Unexpected turn of events...what the heck? Thanks for the update
miyageorge026 chapter 14 . 6/16
aww, this is so adorable! i love this so much, it shows just how much they care for each other and healed each other and i just love it. i really hope the media leave them alone, i doubt ut but i hope they do so they can live in peace for at least a while. please update soon! 3
chelsea chapter 14 . 6/14
Please update as soon as you can!
PrincessBlonde chapter 14 . 6/14 amazing journey
MTK4FUN chapter 14 . 6/14
Thanks for this lovely update. I love the idea of Julian Flickerman, Caesar's grandson! You've structured this chapter very well by giving us backstory in the form of an interview. I can't wait to see what happens next.