Reviews for Irony
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 5/16
Yeah I never realized the irony of both Wallys being trapped in the speed force
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 2/21
I miss Wally/Kid Flash. It was so sad when he died.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
No Wally don't go into the light, what about Artemis T-T
Really good oneshot that makes you think
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Damn, the original idea sounds really interesting! This version was awesome too.
Luthien-Targaryen chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is great, you have a lovely writing style. Wally is one if my favorite characters in both shows, and you captured him perfectly. Anywho, I really enjoyed this, and will definitely go check out more of your work!
Tsukihara Fuyuko chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh your fic was so easy to get lost in as the characters and the language were easy to follow and imagine as if I was watching it instead. I love the idea of having the speedforce explained in another possible interpretation and really wish you would expand upon this. Maybe with the Justice League Wally learning more about the force and freeing the other Wally, cause this fic is great and has the potential for even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Bleach4Soul chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'd like to see a sequel or more, maybe a complete crossover (where YJ go to the JLU universe or something like it). I guess I get cookies, because I read the whole A/N! Hahahaha!
ChibiTrutenLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I cried
Godgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Cookies do not quench my renewed remorse over this tale of woe.
The Queen's Fabler chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I enjoyed your story, it kinda made me cry. It was so sad actually that Kid Flash is technically speaking dead, even though every one knows he went into the speed force.

As for your original idea, I like it. It would interesting to see how you would present Wally, who traveled across worlds to just save a friend. And what would he choose when the time comes.

caylender chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love this. The idea of YJ Wally being the how and why for JL Wally's return is perfect. Still, it's bittersweet. YJ Wally is still trapped and alone.
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I am crying now
CreedmasterNeo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Go for it man . . . for Wally West, fastest man alive!
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
If you do the original idea, I'd read it