Reviews for Irony
Luthien-Targaryen chapter 1 . 3/6
This is great, you have a lovely writing style. Wally is one if my favorite characters in both shows, and you captured him perfectly. Anywho, I really enjoyed this, and will definitely go check out more of your work!
Tsukihara Fuyuko chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh your fic was so easy to get lost in as the characters and the language were easy to follow and imagine as if I was watching it instead. I love the idea of having the speedforce explained in another possible interpretation and really wish you would expand upon this. Maybe with the Justice League Wally learning more about the force and freeing the other Wally, cause this fic is great and has the potential for even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Wondrous
Bleach4Soul chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'd like to see a sequel or more, maybe a complete crossover (where YJ go to the JLU universe or something like it). I guess I get cookies, because I read the whole A/N! Hahahaha!
ChibiTrutenLover chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I cried
Godgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Cookies do not quench my renewed remorse over this tale of woe.
The Queen's Fabler chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I enjoyed your story, it kinda made me cry. It was so sad actually that Kid Flash is technically speaking dead, even though every one knows he went into the speed force.

As for your original idea, I like it. It would interesting to see how you would present Wally, who traveled across worlds to just save a friend. And what would he choose when the time comes.

-Fabler
caylender chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love this. The idea of YJ Wally being the how and why for JL Wally's return is perfect. Still, it's bittersweet. YJ Wally is still trapped and alone.
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I am crying now
CreedmasterNeo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Go for it man . . . for Wally West, fastest man alive!
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
If you do the original idea, I'd read it
Maigra917 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Great Story and I totally understand how ypu felt watching the finale as I went through the same feelings of denial, anger and sadness. I would def read the other story if you wrote it. Thanks!
mark in orlando chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That story plot sounds really good you should write it . And bonus points to any YJ fans who knew that Rimbor , the planet Vandal Savage sent the mind controlled Justice League to , is also the home world of ULTRABOY of the Legion of Superheroes in the comics who are from the 31st century a thousand years in the future . Which is also the same time period Bart ,Impulse is from , at least in the comics . Not 40 year's in the future like they made him on Young Justice .
Yaasmi chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Go for it I would like to reade it
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sweet, cookies!

The sweetness will mix well with my salty tears T.T
Well, they cancelled JL and then brought everything back as JLU, right? It could happen, I'm BANKING on it. They did the same thing with Avatar, and that show was just as good.
Please let there be smart marketers in CN, please...

I was looking for a fic like this, and though I didn't think it would make me as emotional as it did, it was perfect, really wish I got to hold onto Wally longer, he was my fav character.
Thanks for writing this! If you decide to, I'll keep an eye out for new stories from you. ;)