Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Rising
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 4/29
Gender inequality? To be honest reading and watching the overtly cliche to the point of not exploring more interesting points story that was Infinite Stratos, I barely even saw signs of said "inequality" much less any males that are being oppressed
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is really fascinating. Hope to see this updated one day. Though I suppose I'm one to talk haha.
Junky chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Can Ichika reproduce? Also, why are both Madoka and Ichika using honorifics to refer to each other? Only the younger sibling should use it, and because their age difference is negligible they might not use it at all.
ThunderBlader chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
More more more !
aznxa21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Interesting story, I'm really curious to see where this goes.
Auriansmule chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I REALLY like this. Please continue!
Andivia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Interesting story, I'm rather impressed how you made it all sound believable without seriously compromising IS canon. A lot of authors have problems making things flow smoothly and maintain interest in a long chapter, I think you managed to pull it off quite nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Would Bladewolf appear in the story. It would be awesome, man.
keeper of all lore chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter as you have set a high standard but I like this idea as it has great potential. I can see times where there might be great combat scenes.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow, epic level war games here, human experimentation on the Orimura's huh? Forgot about that...
DragonXDelinquent chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awww...so no Jetstream Battle Flashback?
Kurayami17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great story, hope you update soon :)
Thetorii chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I am so waiting for this... I hope Ichika will not be so OP in this series
and will this be strictly Ichikaxtabane? TY
Rising IS chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This Story has great potential.

My guess on how Ichika look like as a cyborg will be like Raiden but white color.
Chris chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I thought it was good and I enjoyed the read.
I was wondering were you were going with the realatoinship of tabanne.