Reviews for Rebirth
MelloJello-chan chapter 11 . 5/9
This story was so fucking satisfying. It was dramatic and intense but there was an appropriate amount of fluff and smut. The motherfucking ending was so damn beautiful I started crying in a friggin public library. I applaud you dear writer. *Slow claps* you did a fucking good ass job!
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 11 . 3/14
Well, that was definitely worth the long read. Well done, I must say, with the shifting of emotions from hate to friendliness and then to love. Bravo!
Hachiko-kun chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
You probably now this by now but it's bothering me and I just have to point it out sorry if u r irritated with this posts by now
Well the hollows name is Shirozaki or just Shiro
Also I'm starting to really get into the story it's really good so far
klaodheart chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
man... i teared up reading this...
thanks for making such a touching fanfic
falsedfaith691 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
This is such an awesome story I love it. I can't wait to read more.
pnginlvrs chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Twas good, twas good.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
hmmm you are right, the first was one good but this is brilliant. the interaction between them at the end of accepting each other is too cute
mist shadow chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
This ending is much more sappy and OOC that the previous one, though it did tie up a few ends
Though, if I was them, I would take the monastery master to the side and explain a few things to him, so that he could keep a look out and make sure to guide his disciples from danger. After all, if you look into abyss, it can see you, if you have enough reiatsu to start seeing the hollows, you are a snack
briar black death rose chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
That's pretty awesome ending. I liked both but this was interesting to see how Ichigo would react to their mating and how he accepts his inner hollow
Mayuzu chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
It's sad that Shiro lost his freedom. But at least now Ichigo is sincerely care about him. Although it'll be difficult to have a relationship with your inner self XD
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Awws sad to see it end. I hope Shiro gets to be happy!
Luna chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Update soon :3
Caitriona695 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I'm so glad that Shiro was able to kill off the demon and save Grimm's 'soul,'' but I'm sad that his 'peaceful' life had to end. I'm very eager to read what happens next between Shiro and how he will react to returning to Ichigo's inner world.

Thanks for writing for us. I've really enjoyed this piece.
Caitriona695 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I know that Shiro will eventually have to go back inside Ichigo, but I kinda like him out here. I like this personality and their interaction. Thanks for sharing with us.
Caitriona695 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
WOW. Grimm's demise was a terrible shocker! The Demoness was too quick and slick. I loved Shiro's reaction to it though. And Ichigo's realization that his hollow can have real and deep emotions.