Reviews for Desolate Blue
JasonDragon64 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I'm glad they finally made it off the island.
ToxicTears14 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Love the story but it ended to soon... Wanted to know what happen after they get rescue...
ALI ALOU chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I liked the story, but I sense it ended so soon and abruptly it didn't allow for Kurt and Puck's relationship to fully develop in time, leaving it premature and unsatisfying, which is disappointing as just another few chapters would have helped it catch up. I hope you allow for more time with your other stories. This felt as if you couldn't wait to finish it off.
JasonDragon64 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
That was awesome! Here's hoping Noah and the rest find help to rescue Kurt and the islanders soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Welcome back, my dear. Wonderful chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
I wish you could get a beta for this because it's not half bad. ("I'm sorry." Kurt quickly apologizes before leading Kurt over to his supplies...) The excessive errors - both punctuation and grammar - kind of make this hard to get into, unfortunately
Dietrich76 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Incredible chapter! Pity Kurt had to be beset by Quinn shook her feels the need to separate himself from Puck. Although Kurt to the rescue might solve that problem.
loh122 chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Omg you must post more o am so captivated by this story I'm going insane not knowing what's next
sweetattimes chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Just keep it coming. I love the story.
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Count this as yelling done. I'm just glad to see an update. Wonderful chapter, and I'm rather surprised Quinn is still standing. Kurt's venom should never be underestimated, especially when it's for someone about whom Kurt has some affection.
ALI ALOU chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Another good albeit short chapter upon an update pace that I wish would quicken for this Puckurt story is one of the few I'm following nowadays. Regarding Kurt, I think he should ignore Quinn. Her warning was weak and he saw right through it, but her advice on going for Sam would help with his libido. It would keep those pesky girls who can't take a hint from coming onto him again as well as stopping him from lusting over Puck.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Please continue this story!
falseproffitt chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
wow truly awesome story I really can't wait for more I mean yeah it is a bit slow but I can see it so clearly you have a true gift for story telling
Canceled4Good chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
amazing this story so much...can't get enough of it...update soon please!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »