Reviews for Fragile
Shillanna chapter 13 . 2/26/2018
Such a sweet story! I never really thought of Mordin as a love interest, before, but I really enjoyed how you wrote him. :D Thanks for writing and sharing!
WeebCommander chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Adorable
Bitty-Girl chapter 13 . 4/11/2017
i loved the story, ty so much for writing it
Cook1ez chapter 13 . 1/10/2017
An adorable read. Mordin was written perfectly, impressive. I liked the ending, though I'm unsure of its time line, perhaps after ME3? Good job over all.
Ajir chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Ahh this is so great. I love it. Somehow Mordin and Shepard took over my life. I hope you write more stories with them!
DarkWhisperingMoon chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
This was just absolutely amazing to read. I adored the relationship between those two. You are an amazing writer and I truly do hope you never stop writing. Throughout the entire story I was laughing and saying aww to the point where I was getting strange looks from my friend. You are such a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for making such a wonderful thing!
HaruhiandHikaru chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
I loved it. Do you think you will be doing a sequal with this pairing going through ME3? It would be kind of mice to know what happened between the last chapter and the epilogue.
Vulpixer chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
3 I already adored Mordin before, but now my Mordin meter's jumped up about 500 points. _ Lovely story. Just lovely.
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Awwwww. I'm glad they both survived. Also glad I don't know if she came up with a creative way to get around keeping him alive despite genophage or if the genophage still exists. Anyway, very good fic, Mordin is so awesome in this. Sent this to a friend who always thought Mordin should be a romance option :)
Orilynn chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Not going to lie; cried a bit at the end.
There aren't enough fics for Shepard/Mordin (my OTP, *sigh*) but this one is just excellent. Well done!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
This was an AWESOME fic!
Author-Of-Sin chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I read this all the way to chapter 12 on AO3, but I don't think I read the Epilogue. Beautiful Amazing. Brought tears to my eyes. LOVED it. Thank you for writing it, there's so few fics out there for the non canon LI's.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Nice ending!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Noooes, the sad goodbye. Oh dear, why couldn't they remain together? *sobs*
Guest chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Tense fight and escape from the Collectors' base.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »