Reviews for Dark Velvet
banshee69 chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore intense. You take it to another level.

banshee69 chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Oh holy hell... Where the hell is Alec?

banshee69 chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Victoria is so straightforward. She and Ronnie are funny as hell.

The sit-down, was so intense. I can't wait to read on and find out more about it.

Ut-oh. Is she remembering? I'm surprised she confided so much in him.

banshee69 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
I really like Victoria. Edward has a lot to make up to Bella, he forgot her birthday, not a smooth move Edward.

banshee69 chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Damn, that was intense.

banshee69 chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
I need a cigarette.

banshee69 chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
I think Edward is gonna have fun training/playing with Bella.

banshee69 chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Started out funny, with Bella trying to escape, but ended with some good times. Bella is amusing with her inexperience, and her anxiousness to find out about the playroom, lol.

banshee69 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Well hell, Edward has gotten all of them into a right mess, hasn't he?

banshee69 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Oh hell, after he gave her a memorable first time, Caius now knows who she is. I'm anxious to read on to see how Edward deals with it.

banshee69 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
I'm really surprised that Edward is willing to romance her after she agreed to be his submissive for her first time.

banshee69 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Edward cares more for her than he understands. I knew she'd agree to be his submissive, but honestly, I'm a bit shocked she agreed so soon.

banshee69 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Starting over and going at a slow pace...for a while. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes this time.

banshee69 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Looks like everyone is under some type of stress.

banshee69 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
I expected Edward and Ronnie was the ones that offed her parents, but didn't expect there to be a brother too. That's gonna fuck with Bella's head when she finds out. I can't blame her to be pissed about the spanking. Edward was too hard on her, for it being her first time. Can't wait to see how he's gonna try and make all this up to her.

1,505 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »